Who do you think has the best voice in the freestyle industry today?

Nyasia

Reaction score
simply_greek said:
lots of good talent out there thast for sure
some of my favs r ZOE!, stevie b, joee, so many...and so much new talent that most ppl havent even heard b4
i agree with you there ;)

Dayer

Reaction score
Damn talk about old threads that don't die...

Ok so strongest voices female, I'd have to say Nyasia, SaFire & Synthia Figueroa

Males: George Lamond, Coro & George Anthony

Heavenly

Reaction score
Ok my picks.....

Female .....Nyasia, Safire, and Zoe

Male .....Sam Savon, George Lamond, and Coro

Those are my picks and I'm sticking to it :yeah

Naturalstyle

Reaction score
George Anthony
George Lamond
Raiana Paige
Coro
Marisol
India (one of the best)

There's a difference between sounding cute and carrying a tune and knowing how to really "SING", melting into a song and making it YOURS.

I'm not including a lot of the nuschool 'cuz I honestly don't know how a lot of the freestyle from 2000 - on sounds. I'm SURE there are a lot of great new vocalists.

Bottom line, anyone who gets into the vocal booth gets my respect.

Que Dios los bendiga!

Infinit1

Reaction score
Very tough!

But I would definately say that the following stands out:

women: SaFire, Judy Torres, (The girl who sings "First True Love" (TIANA?)), Rios Sisters, Cynthia, Nayobe, Sandee, (lead singer from SEQUAL, (MARIA?)), (The girls who sing "Loving you is something in the past....")
(Heard them live a few times and they were no joke!), India, Lydia Lee Love, (Lead singer from Company B), Expose, Amaretto & the Cover Girls

Men: George LaMond (Hands Down), Coro, Voyce, Suave

I know that there are some newbies that can sing good but they can't top the ones mentioned above.

xomob_boss69

Reaction score
im gunna have to go with clear touch/pain/George Lamond those 3 are mad sweet btw can anyone tell me where i can get naif songs from? i cant stop the love/cover girl and so on i want those songs o and if anyone has them in a new mix even better let me know k thanks

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
Without a doubt my vote is for Evelyn Escalera of The Covergirls. Funk Boutique was only one of the tracks where she really showed what she can do. Also believe it or not, a track that she really let loose on was a holiday track titled"New York City Christmas". The track was hot! The live show The Covergirls do is absolutely incredible especially with Evelyn kicking off the show with "Wishing on a Star". She's incredible and her voice is absolutely beautiful and needs to be recognized as such.