Who do you think has the best voice in the freestyle industry today?

Orgntr1

Reaction score
Paterson, NJ A reject city with good New York su
My favorites would have to be George Lamond, Voyce, and Coro's voice. They're really appealing. You can tell they actually feel what they sing. I feel that todays talents cannot compare to the vocalists from old school. Especially these 3 guys. Prolly, one of the best pipes in freestyle history.

Last edited:

bassbump

Reaction score
1) Joee
2) Elissa
3) Stevie B

ah wait there are three others!

4) Lil Suzy
5) Adam Marano
6) George Lamond

djsun1ny

Reaction score
For the menzezzes... George Lamond, Luis Damon, Charlie Babie and straight out of left field....Sam Savon!

Primax

Reaction score

Little mixup

Stevie B
Pure Pleasuze (Mykl Astorga)
Angelina
Samantha Gervasio
Soniya
Cynthia
George Lamond

can go on and on .....

nick colon

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
It look's like I will have to defend my partners in the new school cuz no one has said anything in there defense
this is to orgntr1 you said no one in the new school can compare vocally to the old well I don't think so! I really do think there are plenty of new singers out there that can hang with or do better. And just to name a few that I know are really good is:1st: Tara the girl is off the hook she can break it down live and recorded which most singers cannot do live 2nd is: Poze the guy hands down can sing 3rd Marisol if you hear any of these songs or seen them perform live you would have to agree. That the new school can do just as well as the old!!!!!
That's my feelings on that!
This is not a personal attack on you its just my opinion and I just had to say something LOL.
P.S and if anyone agrees with me or has there pick please speak up and stand up for the new guys we need some backing here.
Laterz
nick Colon

BensonhurstChick

Reaction score
OK I HAVE TO PUT MY 2 CENTS IN ALSO...I THINK THE OLD SCHOOL ARTISTS ARE GREAT...BUT TO SAY THAT NONE OF THE NEW ARTISTS CANT COMPARE TO THE OLD ONES THAT IS JUST NO SOMETHING YOU CAN SAY IF U ARE A TRUE FREESTYLE FAN...THE NEW ARTISTS ARE WHAT KEEPS OUT FREESTYLE ALIVE ..AND TO SAY THAT THE NEW ARTISTS VOICES DO NOT COMPARE TO THE OLD ONES IS JUST IGNORANT...I HAVE TO SAY THAT THAT SOME OF THE NEW ARTISTS THAT I HAVE HEARD ARE OFF THE HOOK..THERE ARE MANY NEW ARTISTS THAT I HAVE HEARD AND I THINK 90% OF THEM HAVE AMAZING VOICES...THE NEW ARTISTS ARE WHAT KEEPS FREESTYLE ALIVE...WE HAVE TO SUPPORT THE NEW AS WELL AS THE OLD...

Melissa

Reaction score
my favorite picks would be

Well my favorite picks are so many to name but I would like to agree with nick and besonhurst.As a up and comming artist my self I grew up on old school freestyle and what i noticed is that freestyle fans say they want to keep freestyle alive.Well in order to do that freestyle fans should be open minded to all the new school there are so many talented artist out there be openminded or that would be the one causes freestyle will not ever go mainstream.I have seen so many new artist tear the mic up with their vocal skills like mystie,nick colon he has a beautiful voice and lyrics,angelique,angelina,ashley all these people are keeping freestyle alive instead of comparing them to old school you should give them a chance and give them props for keeping freestyle alive.Just remember be openminded and keep freestyle alive.If freestyle is really within your heart you knoew all freestyle is the best no one is better than the other we are just artist trying to show our love and trials through freestyle.

FreestyleJen_86

Reaction score
1.Stevie B 2.Safire 3.Lil Suzy 4.George Lamond 5.Betty Lebron of Sweet Sensation. I know there r much more but these r on the top of my list!!;)