For Information On MicMac Records Please Read

Krystal

Reaction score
Mickey Garcia said:
Krystal, Whz up babaaaaa.. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROKE THE 100TH POST ON THIS THREAD… YAAAAAAAA
For being the 100th person to post here, YOU GET A FREE COPY OF MICMAC’S FIRST RELEASE WHEN IT’S READY :)

Mickey G.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SIT!!!!!!!!!!! :spin

GO ME GO ME! hehe :yeey

Mickey! MUCH LOVE to you! :)

mannyriv

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Mickey Garcia

I remember going to the local record store and always asking "Any new releases from Micmac?" The label was a way for me to listen to a song that I could relate to and that I enjoyed listening to. It was my escape when problems would arise and my way of listening to my feelings through other people's lyrics and music. That piece of my life was gone for a while. I look forward to having that back. I am so happy that this label, which is such a huge part of my upbringing, is coming back. It is a way of feeling young again, to listen to what I want to listen to and the voices, lyrics and beats that I enjoy. Micmac is more than just a label, it is a feeling of musical freedom, a voice that echoes what is in my soul. Can't wait for that voice to be heard again. Thanks for bringing it back Mickey and good luck. Count on me for support.

Peace,
Manny

Willie Valentin

Reaction score
Hey Mickey I havent posted yet but better late than never,. Wow you got more responces than my thread. LOL hahaha its all good Mickey. Wow MIC-MAC making a comeback? Hope you're hiring. LOL
Anything you might need mikey let me know. YOu're family... You have helped me so much in my career. thank you for inspiring me when i was a teen. I remember coming to the original office of micmac on b'way and bring tapes every week. but i never got a call back. But it made me work harder. And at last you singed me in 94 and distributed Artistik in 95. I will never forget that. Mic-Mac was my dream label and I feel honored to have shared a label with Cynthia, JohnnyO, Solid, Body N Style, & more, Nyasia and the other stars of micmac. I wish you the best Mickey. I wish I could keep Artistik Going........

Willie

Mickey Garcia

Reaction score
mannyriv, Wow, It brings me such great feelings to know that MicMac has really made in impact on you personally and to hear the Love, Respect and Loyalty that you "A FAN" had for us is why I started this thread. This is great that after so many yeas of being inactive, You can still feel the same way. THANK YOU and please keep in mind, Whatever we do at MicMac is with you and people like you on out thoughts. You have major respect from me. Keep in touch buddy.

Willie Valentin, It's great to see your still doing the work you love and grew up doing. I really hope things are going well for you and your artist. How's Synthia doing? Tell her I said hello. Thanks for all the Love & Respect for MICMAC... I wil let Marvin know.. J/K.. LOL... Give me a call when you have some time. I know you must be very busy these days with your new project but I would love to hear from you. I have the same numbers.

Thanks for posting....

Mickey Garcia

Tony G.

Reaction score
Full Circle

Mickey,

First I would like to thank you for stopping by and checking out our website and signing our guest book.
I we had a blast at the 1999 Winter music conference, but we were blasted ourselves , if you can recall LOL.

Well Mickey I do beleive that everything comes full circle , and this may be Mic Mac's time to do it all again, I forwarded Elis your email addy, he was in Vegas , he should be getting intouch.

take care Mickey.

Tony G./Nu Image

Mickey Garcia

Reaction score
Tony, :waveIt was that long ago that we hung out in Miami? Wow.. I must have been trashed.:spin Yeah, One of your artist asked me to check out your web site and when I finally went there, I was like WOW....:read Really nice! So I had to do the right thing you know ?But thank yo so much for coming here and sharing that with us. About Elis, If that is Elis Pacheco your talking about.... That creature lives a few blocks away from me. Tell him to give me a call. I havent seen him in a little while. You take care and keep up the good work.

Tito Puente Jr. Thanks for the love my brother.. You know a man must always pick himself up after a fall if he's a real man but I will call you and keep you updated as to the MICMAC ATTACK PLANS are concerned. Everyone else here must have to wait to the PRESS RELEASE. sorry about that... Tell mom and sis, Mickey sends his love. Well talk on the phone.

Mickey Garcia

Last edited:

Melissa

Reaction score
Mickey,LOL ok it's a deal when i get out there I want you to hook me up with all the white castle you can.lol.Once again you are mad cool and keep it real and mad talented bless you pa.

GiuseppeD

Reaction score
"Traque ALIVE!"

When Mickey Garcia talks, everybody gets EXCITED! :D Damn Mic! There's still a whole lotta love for ya and the freestyle sound that you created back in the day. It's going to be VERY INTERESTING to see what's going to happen once you ATTACK! :silly

Giuseppe D.

P.S.: What's up to everybody here!!!

P.P.S.: Tito Jr., que vola?! :stoned

P.P.P.S.: Nyasia, "Whose Got Your Love?" :nyasia I DO!!!

P.P.P.P.S.: White Castle party soon!!! (Stay tuned...)

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
Mickey, you'll be glad to know if ya ever come to my house for Beatstock this summer, we have a WHITE CASTLE here. Not only that, we have ALL AMERICAN BURGER, too!! Once youve tried ALL AMERICAN, you'll forget about the little critters!

M

MontageMusicEnt

Yes I admit I worked for MicMac at one time but there seems to be a rumor floating around already that i am a employee once again of Micmac. I only started posting because Mickey let me know that he was back with Micmac. I am not an employee of MicMac nor do i know anything about the plans Mickey has for the label. I am here posting becuz I am Happy for Mickey.

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Hey Mickey, here's a suggestion....

Since you distributed Artistik Recordings, and that's no longer with us (R.I.P.), how about signing Marisol and Synthia Figueroa???

Enigma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mickey Garcia
On another note: I just wanted to let all you FREESTYLE lovers know that if I had any plans to release a CD of the MicMac 12" Club Versions, I would do it in a way that it was never available before for your enjoyment but I would have to see first if there is any interest from the FANS/FREESTLYE lovers and retail stores Etc.

Leave your post here and I will check it from time to time and keep you updated on the MicMac Plans.
AWESOME!!!! :yeey

How about Listen To My Cries on CD again I want that one for my collection off the 12" Club record chief ;)

~Antonio