CF Peeps whos sing.....let yourself be known....list yourself up....

Raven

Reaction score
Chicago...in the wonderful state of iLL-NoiZe. w0r
Alright! Alright!...I admit it!...I sing, or should I say make various (terrible) attempts to! I could say one thing though...I *used* to sing good...Very good (not to brag). I have even made one girl cry (for some reason) and another one was str8 up tearing...(maybe I was just that horrible)? I sang in a capella mostly, mainly due to the fact that I never thought I was good enough to make it and never made tracks. Thennnn...puberty and cigaretts fu¢ked everything up!...piece of shit cancer sticks!

Liz_Torres

Reaction score
Me too!

I sing...
in the shower, in the car, at work, at home all over the place- I'm surprised no one has told me to shut the fu*k up yet....
I'd like to day I have a decent voice......so I'll say I have an Okay voice.....
sang in school performances..
but never took it seriously....till maybe about now...

Fernanda

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
From Da Bronx, Baby!!!!! Freestyle Singer, Manage
A.K.A. Cheree

Hi everyone, it's me Cheree. Yes the singer of "Stay with Me" and "Got Me Loving You" (Metropolitan Records). People always tell me I have "such a beautiful voice!". But I sing from the heart and what ever I feel at the moment that I'm recording, that's what's going to reflect in my song. If you like to hear a clip of my songs, your more than welcome to visit my page at www.geocities.com/chereeonline. I hope everyone likes what they hear and if you don't I won't hold that against you. I've learned that in this business you can't please everyone. You should learn to please yourself and if your happy that reflects in everything you do.

Word of advice to those that want to sing or become recording artist:

"Alway believe in yourself and NEVER, NEVER give up no matter how hard it gets. Good things never come easy and the battle is worth winning." Take care all and God Bless!

:angel :wave

FREESTYLESFINEST

Reaction score
not the best, but it's not bad

wassup ppl. yea i sing freestyle w/ passion, but i've been told by a few artist that vocal lessons would help me out more. although i have never taken ne lessons. they have been impressed w/ my tone. Pete :blah

FREESTYLESFINEST

Reaction score
not the best, but it's not bad

wassup ppl. yea i sing freestyle w/ passion, but i've been told by a few artist that vocal lessons would help me out more. although i have never taken ne lessons. they have been impressed w/ my tone. Pete :blah

andrea2001

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Hola everyone. This is Andrea in the house. If some of you know me great. If you don't, I sing "Please Don't Leave Me" from Dance Factory Party 2, I am all the girl artists on Maximum 3, and I also have a few new ones on the way. Anyone who wants to be an artist, hold onto that dream, and work hard. If you know you've got the gift go for it. And if you need any help in getting started e-mail me at freestylerandrea@yahoo.com, or APMProductions02@yahoo.com.

Andrea

Y

yahaira

Hello people's this is Yahaira...I was on that very hard to find Dark Oktober comp I sing "Aronessa" If you want to be an artist just hold on to that dream is hard but you have to believe in yourself and be patient..... Good Luck

FantasyGerl

Reaction score
my baby boo sings 4 this record label.. but i guess its an underground one cuz no one heard of it.. Solmar records.. well yeah.. hehe jus wanted to share

Rolando

Reaction score
I sing (with whatever voice I may have) & write lyrics. I've contacted some peeps, who were looking for *New Freestyle Talent. A "demo" is what they wanted, but I still haven't found an 'Honest Person' to help me with that. For now! :eek:

Last edited:

Rolando

Reaction score
Fernanda said:
Word of advice to those that want to sing or become recording artist:

"Alway believe in yourself and NEVER, NEVER give up no matter how hard it gets. Good things never come easy and the battle is worth winning." Take care all and God Bless!
Thank You for the *Successful Advice, Fernanda. That definately puts more Knowledge into my mind. ;)

mystic

Reaction score
someone plzz sing

Sing something to put freestyle on the map .then i will truly be happy. but im glad u guys love the music so much. But dont let others tell you how good u sing. Leave it to the animals they dont lie. If your dog stinks around while you are in concert then you have a chance. If he leaves you know u suck. IF he pisses on you then dont take this the bad way but just shut up.IF he poops on you then get the hint and fill out a application at 7-11. LOL . later

cozyhall

Reaction score
I have no scene.. closest thing is a karoake club
hmm.. well, I've been singing since I was able to string words together.. I took singing lessons at the age of 7 till I was about 13... I'm female but I can impersonate a male's falsetto so easily that sometimes I'm mistaken for being a guy.. Strange isn't it? (laughs) hmm.. let's see..

I'm left handed... I've been playing since I was three... The guitar at nine, bass guitar at 11, clarinet/trombone/percussion since I was 12, picked the harmonica up at 7... and I play one mean kazoo and tin whistle (giggles with a sheepish grin)

anyways, I've been writing my own music for quite a few years... Since I was about 10 actually... It was three days after my birthday (dec. 10th) that I wrote my very first song... been writing ever since.. I'm awaiting some replies to some of the lyrics that I've sold...

well, it's been a pleasure talking to you guys.. bye!

Orgntr1

Reaction score
Paterson, NJ A reject city with good New York su
Welcome Cozy Hall!! You seem pretty talented. I'm also left handed by the way. lol...arent we special? Anyway, Do you think you might be interested in a singing career?....Let me know. I run this particular section on cf.com and I can try and hook you up with the right people. Do you have a demo?