Welcome back!

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
I have to agree with all of the above, this place was home at one time. It was fun and I got a chance to meet alot of great people because of this site. Nice to see it running again.

Boriqua_Beast

Reaction score
I have to agree with all of the above, this place was home at one time. It was fun and I got a chance to meet alot of great people because of this site. Nice to see it running again.

WOW!!! u from Bushwick?? i grew up there, Bushwick PJs was my hood. still is since grandma lives there. lol

yburgos7

Reaction score
It's been such a long ass time since I've been here...feels kinda weird posting again...but like everyone else this was like a second home at one point and I met some great people here...some of whom I consider family!

yburgos7

Reaction score
WOW...blast from the past! Some people I have kept in touch with over the years, some I haven't. Either way....good to be back and see some familiar faces!

Dayum Meg...I forgot this was you! LMFAOOOO!! I'm gonna have to get used to the old screen names again...lol

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
"Running" is kind of an over-statement.. We've had like 3 posts in the last 5 days.. Let's see where this place goes.. I'm not 100% sure it's going "up"...

Dianita

Reaction score
It's been such a long ass time since I've been here...feels kinda weird posting again...but like everyone else this was like a second home at one point and I met some great people here...some of whom I consider family!

Yahi!!! I know this place was kicking at one point...ahh the love, the laughter, the tears. Those were the times...

Dianita

Reaction score
"Running" is kind of an over-statement.. We've had like 3 posts in the last 5 days.. Let's see where this place goes.. I'm not 100% sure it's going "up"...

At one point I kinda felt like I was talking to myself and was gonna have to start on some meds...:p

Reaction score
Boogie Down Bronx, where Freestyle still lives
Hey Sal, and everybody in this forum!

Damn!! I remember this place and it warms my heart to see some people are still here! WOW. The last time I posted here was right before this place was given to someone else (2005). I didn't think this place was coming up ever again!..I really missed everybody!! Let's hope more people can comeback and make this place like it used to!

Meanwhile I was working on my skillz as a producer! and I do have some of my own songs to share if anyone is interested! (Some are Freestyle of course) :)

So hit me up on Edcast07@gmail.com and I'll provide the link! Or I'll do it here, but need Sal's green light!!

Thank you people and Welcome back Sal!!!

Ed

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Hey Sal, and everybody in this forum!

Damn!! I remember this place and it warms my heart to see some people are still here! WOW. The last time I posted here was right before this place was given to someone else (2005). I didn't think this place was coming up ever again!..I really missed everybody!! Let's hope more people can comeback and make this place like it used to!

Meanwhile I was working on my skillz as a producer! and I do have some of my own songs to share if anyone is interested! (Some are Freestyle of course) :)

So hit me up on Edcast07@gmail.com and I'll provide the link! Or I'll do it here, but need Sal's green light!!

Thank you people and Welcome back Sal!!!

Ed
Thank you, Ed! I'm glad you thought about typing in clubfreestyle.com into your browser. :p What made you do it?

Reaction score
Boogie Down Bronx, where Freestyle still lives
Thank you, Ed! I'm glad you thought about typing in clubfreestyle.com into your browser. :p What made you do it?

You're welcome Sal! Well I've had this site bookmarked since I joined. So I checked my faves, and decided to try again! :)

There isn't that much traffic though...it's very dead!

Was up peeps! let's start a new Freestyle Revolution!! ha ha

Talk to you later Sal!

northside_marine

Reaction score
damn i cant believe i remembered my password 5 years later. alriiight, so wuts goin on with FREESTYLE these days???

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
You're welcome Sal! Well I've had this site bookmarked since I joined. So I checked my faves, and decided to try again! :)

There isn't that much traffic though...it's very dead!

Was up peeps! let's start a new Freestyle Revolution!! ha ha

Talk to you later Sal!

Well I'm glad you decided to check! I know, it's slow.. Hopefully things will pick up soon...

damn i cant believe i remembered my password 5 years later. alriiight, so wuts goin on with FREESTYLE these days???

Great memory! Welcome back! :)

Dude111

Reaction score
We gotta get some advertising Sal!!!

I wonder why its so slow here.. Did you send out emails to ALL MEMBERS who havent been here in more than a month?