How strong is love?

aim4night

Reaction score
i didnt call u rude, gijoe did. anyway i pmed u to resolve this after i posted a reply here. like i said truce.

Edalgiere

Reaction score
i had it once for just a brief time it was strong dont know how many times when i felt i wanted to her melissa's voice and goto call her shes was on the line and i picked it up before the phone rang she made me feel like i was needed and mattered to her and let her feel and know that she mattered to me
I doubt that will ever come my way again

marilisa

Reaction score
you sound like a sensative guy Antonio. I strongly feel that when you love someone so deep then they will always be in your heart. I felt love once and I will never forget him.

atx

Reaction score
Enigma said:
Love sometimes can be hard to find. A real love. A love that you know it was meant to be. The love that is true is the love that you know deep inside you will die with her when the time says its time to go P.S: Im over here behind my computer just thinking. :smirk
when you find love, i think it should be with someone just as loco as you and just as feeling as you, someone who can make you laugh your ass off, and dry your tears in the same minute. a best friend first, then a lover, someone with an identical mind, yet totally different, a person whose personality compliments yours. someone who will fell just as lucky to have you as you will be to have her. good luck papi!

Enigma

Reaction score
Dayum atx it's like you described exactly the way I really am and what i look for! :)

-antonio

Reaction score
Enigma said:
You can have the money, you can have the cars. You can have the fame, the glory...but if you don't have love you don't have anything.

Isn't that crazy?

The power of love. Everything that is in matter that comes from this Earth does not fill that empty void that one carries within when they are lonely. Nothing can buy that nor create it with Earth's riches.

Love sometimes can be hard to find. A real love. A love that you know it was meant to be. The love that is true is the love that you know deep inside you will die with her when the time says its time to go.

-antonio

P.S: Im over here behind my computer just thinking. :smirk
Enigma, you are 100% correct man... and it's really hard to find a 100% faithful partner. And if you do, they are either jealous or something.. No disrespect ladies, as I'm sure there are many faithful ladies out there but maybe it's my selection as I've been told I always select the same type of girl..

Yes, MEN are no angels but we are more upfront about it while the ladies will hide it in the closet FOR LIFE.. That is why more cheating men get caught..

mzcrazybtch

Reaction score
oh wow, that was quite poetic and so was Atx's reply...;)

I feel that sometime we need not to look so hard. It's when we stop looking that it comes to us. Ant you will be blessed some day (I know it) you deserve it.

Leigh4Freestyle

Reaction score
ATX..I couldn't agree with you more.

Sometimes in life we choose the wrong path becuase of affairs of the heart~We fall so in love that when we are ready for the fall we don't know what do. At this point, relationships are hard in general..it's what you make of it. Love should compliment one another. You shouldn't make someone love you but show that person that you do care.

Sometimes people don't know what they have until they lose it. It's funny cause you might be with that person and let them slip by because you can't love or show love. Love is unconditional! Just my thoughts.

P.s Jealously is a natural thing...it's when you are complusive/obsessive when you need to WATCH OUT!!