Enigma

Reaction score
LMAO!! :lol

*A Glimpse of my character*

Bed atrociously moving

WAKAA TAA WAKAAA TAAA (Shit needs W2) WAA KAA TAAA

>Riinnnnnggg!!!!<

Lanena: Ayiii papi nooooo!!! :(

Enigma: No mamita don't worry...I won't stop I keep going!

Picks up telephone

Enigma: Hello?

Mujer: Holla papito. What U doing?

Enigma: Umm...yes the papers have been sent to you call me back later on for details.

Hangs up

Mujer: QUE? Hello? Hello?

Lanenadeoro: Who was that?

Enigma: Boss...now tell bebe where you want me to move our bed and ourselves too?

Lanenadeoro: AYIII PAPIII!!! :bayum

:mustach <---My Novela Look

mannyriv

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Nena says:

i dont know who that is?!! oh just wait for this son of b*tch cabronsito to come home...y la sucia esa se vas a llevar una clase bofeta!!!!!!!! ( and that dirty woman is gonna get get the smack down of her life.........)

Lamatrix

Reaction score
UN AUTOBUS CON MARISOL ESTUDIA POCO LLEGA EN EL PUEBLO DE PUERTO LOCO. (IN THE TOWN OF CRAZY PORT A BUS ARRRIVES WITH MARISOL STUDIES LITTLE)
AHH I AM FINALLY HERE (SPANISH ACCENT)
~TAKES OUT A PIECE OF PAPER WITH ADDRESS~
AH HA HERE IS MY CUZIN TAINA'S NUMBER LET ME CALL HER
CONO QUE ESTE AY PORQUE ENTONCES SI ME JODI! (I HOPE SHE IS THERE BECAUSE THEN I WILL BE SCREWED)

GOES TO PHONE AND PLACES CALL ~RING RING~............

Nyasia

Reaction score
Teresa nomechaves decides to walk back to her daughters house to see if her daughter has spoken to her husband yet. she tried calling but no answer. She runs into her sobrina Marisol on the corner bodega making a phone call.

Marisol dios te bendiga hija que haces en Brookleen? (Marisol, God bless, what are you doing in brooklyn?)

Vine a visitar a mi prima Taina, Tia Teresa, para decirle de mi nuevo novio. yo no la eh visto desde su despedida de soltera.( I came to visit my cousin Taina, to let her know of my new boyfriend, I haven't seen her since her Bridal Shower) como esta su esposo? (how is her husband)
ese sin verguensa lo que se merece es una patada en los huevos, mira mejor no me preguntes de ese mal parido! thast shameless man, what he needs is a kick in the balls, look your better off not asking me about that walking abortion!

*Hmmmm, now the plots thickens, cause the cousins haven't seen each other in a few months, Marisol has never met Tainas husband...hmmmmm are you guys catching on now?....lolol who could be Marisols new boyfriend?*

Bueno entonces vamos a tocarle la puerta. (well then let's knock on the door)

*knock knock* door opens..*loud symbols* shock on two faces......

mannyriv

Reaction score
On the other side of Puerto Loco, Rodolfo (Manny) is sitting at a bar,
having a few drinks, talking to the woman bar keeper, Nancy Limpia Mesa (Nancy Table cleaner, played by Cheryl Philips)

Thanks for the drinks Nancy, I gotta go. He jumps in his Mercedes and speeds away. As he is driving, he takes his eyes off the road and sees Marisol Estudia Poco talking on the phone. He yells out to her,
"Wow, que es eso mami, todo eso es tuyo!!!!" ("Wow, what is that baby, is that all you") He slows down, but the cars in back of him beep the horn so he goes around the corner. When he comes back around to the spot where Marisol was at, she was gone. He spots Teresa Nomechaves (Nyasia) chillin on the side of the road on a Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle. He stops and asks her "Con el permiso, tu no he visto la muchacha que estaba hablando por el telefono?" (Excuse me, did you see the girl that was talking on the phone?) "No, yo no vi a nadie aqui." Teresa says. Ok gracias. (thank you) He sees Dona Lengua Larga (played by Myonlysweetie)and says "Dona.. como estas?" (Ms...How are you?) Dona Lengua Larga replies, "Que tu hace bebiendo a esta hora, se te nota en la boca, hay fooo".......("What are you doing drinking at the hour, I can smell it on your breath, Illkkkk")

myonlysweetie

Reaction score
As Teresa and her neice Marisol are walking back to the apartment...

Dona Lengua Larga is looking outside her window.

*in her whining voice she says.... HOLA TERESA, Y COMO ESTAN LAS COSAS? I heard some screaming esta manana! Todo esta bien??? HMMMMMMMMMM ;)

Y quien es esta mujer tan linda??!!!

Dona Lengua Larga always wants to know the who, the what and the where of everyone in the neighborhood....

myonlysweetie

Reaction score
Oye Rudolfo! A quien buscas?? (Hey Rudolf, who you looking for?) Yo creo que estas buscando la sobrina de Teresa? (I think you were looking for Teresa's neice?) HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Sin verguenza!! Marisol es muy bonita para ti (Marisol is too beatiful 4 u)

:lol

mannyriv

Reaction score
Rodolfo says, "Ok gracias Dona." (OK thanks Ms) and in his mind he is thinking "Me...too ugly...shoot have you looked in the mirror lately....Look at the rollers in your head....and that old pajama you are wearing.....but hey...let me be nice. Los vemos. (See you later)LOL :p

nessa's302

Reaction score
Lamatrix said:
YOU FORGOT DANIELA LA GUAPA ESTUDIANTE QUE LE JODE LA VIDA A LA MARISOL. WHO WANTS THAT ROLE?
(TRANSLATION-DANIELA THE TOUGH ASS STUDENT WHO LIKES TO PICK ON MARISOL)
and Daniela (played by nessa) has now entered the role.....