Cf Telenovela "por El Amor De Una Mujer"

mzcrazybtch

Reaction score
HOLD UP, HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO WORK? DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE ON AT THE SAME TIME TO RESPOND TO THE STORY LINE? OR COULD THEY JUST ADD ON AS THE DAYS GO?

SONYA

Reaction score
woooohooo im so proud of myself im not spanish and i got the name thing :p so this is wut happens on cf during the day :p

MARYSOL787

Reaction score
:lol hurry up and get to the chingas*s!
i think i spelled it right :LOL

Nyasia

Reaction score
Bueno Taina, tengo algo que decirte..sientate hija *Taina sits down a tad bit aprehensive* que me puedes contar de la babosa en este retrato con el baboso esposo tuyo? Que yo no sepa que este mamao te este pegando cuernos! porque entonces si se jode la cosa en esta casa coño!

I think that was true to character no?...LMAO!!!

mannyriv

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
LMAO. You deserve an Oscar award on that scene alone, and it's just the begining. Wow.....Bravo. LMFAO as I read it again.

Lamatrix

Reaction score
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG I GOTTA START ORDERING THE CF OSCAR TROPHIES. TO ANSWER PEOPLES QUESTION YOU ARE ALLOWED TO INPUT SOMETHING INTO THE NOVELA. JUST MAKE SURE IT GOES WITH THE STORY LINE.
AND NO NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE ON AT THE SAME TIME SOME CAN'T ANY WAY LIKE ME SO AS THE DAYS OR WHEN EVER YOU ARE YOU CAN INPUT.

LaNenaDeOro

Reaction score
not much knowledge about freestyle in my area
Nyasia said:
Bueno Taina, tengo algo que decirte..sientate hija *Taina sits down a tad bit aprehensive* que me puedes contar de la babosa en este retrato con el baboso esposo tuyo? Que yo no sepa que este mamao te este pegando cuernos! porque entonces si se jode la cosa en esta casa coño!

I think that was true to character no?...LMAO!!!

i dont know who that is?!! oh just wait for this son of b*tch cabronsito to come home...y la sucia esa se vas a llevar una clase bofeta!!!!!!!!

*someone knocks on the door*

Lamatrix

Reaction score
LaNenaDeOro said:
i dont know who that is?!! oh just wait for this son of b*tch cabronsito to come home...y la sucia esa se vas a llevar una clase bofeta!!!!!!!!

*someone knocks on the door*

SOMEONE TRANSLATE PLEASE! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mannyriv

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
English traslation:

Bueno Taina, tengo algo que decirte..sientate hija (Well Taina, I have something to tell you, sit down please) *Taina sits down a tad bit aprehensive* que me puedes contar de la babosa en este retrato con el baboso esposo tuyo?(What can you tell me about the woman in this picture with your sorry excuse for a husband) Que yo no sepa que este mamao te este pegando cuernos!(Let me find out that sucker is cheating on you, cause you know there's gonna be some serious problems in this house) porque entonces si se jode la cosa en esta casa coño!