Beautiful day!!!

1sxychica

Reaction score
hahaha soooo true, lol... i wanna buy one of those things and pretent i'm an undercover cop... lol

PortuGino

Reaction score
Toronto: awesome music, women, cars and wonderful
hahhahaha ... if i am a cop in York region (woodbridge) i'll pull into pine valley/hwy 7 in the cruiser and start smoking my tires creating a huge smoke show! lol then i'll just chill there with everyone else and be a shooter cop!! if anyone tries to burn rubber or anything of coure i'll book them... only i am allowed to do that, i have the badge, gun and the cherries!!!! lol i'd be the biggest GINO cop in Dudebridge!!! lol i'd race my cruiser against anyone and if i was losing i'd turn on the lights/sirens and just give them a nice speeding and racing ticket!!!! lmao!! lol i'd love that!!! hahaha

Eluder

Reaction score
LOL, speaking of impersonating cops or racing em. I had a buddy a few years back that had strobes in his car, and one night we were on the hwy and he accidentally hit the switch for the strobes, all ya see is the van in front of us pull over on the side of the hwy. LOL, my buddy freaked and floored it... you can get in big shit for that. Next, that same friend raced a cruiser from 0-60km/h so he wouldn't get booked. The cop said let's do it, but if you go past the limit, I'm booking you, they did, he beat the cop, and the cop kept speeding up. LMAO.