Woman Issues Section

SONYA

Reaction score
Yeah but you seem more interested in all this...after all you were the first one to respond to this post bello lol :p

SONYA

Reaction score
awww ur in denial bello...u so know thats not the really reason u poted up lol :p

*Sophia*

Reaction score
JackG said:
Yes good call. Me and the Mods will be setting up 2 New Sections here @ the Club.

Ladies Room
and
Mens Room

Coming Soon

May I offer my candidacy as a Mod for either forum? Hehhee :)

1sxychica

Reaction score
lol Son and Harry.. u guys are too funny :lol

hey um, this is cool we'll have the ladies room and the gents room :p.. hmmm can ladies post in guy's room and break their balls all the time?? :lol jk jk.... or not.

BabyBeTTYBooP

Reaction score
LOL YOU TWO ARE TOO MUCH....ALL I WAS SUGGESTING WAS A ROOM FOR US WOMEN TO CHAT AMONG WOMEN - PERSONAL THING YOU KNOW AND MEN TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS...AND KEEP THEIR NOSES TO THEMSELVES....THEY TEND TO STILL SNOOP AT EVERYTHING.....THEY ARE THE FIRST TO POST ON A WOMAN THREAD ... I BET MY LAST POST FOR WOMAN SUGGESTIONS ALL MEN VIEWED THAT THREAD AND THE YOUNGSTER ARE THE FIRST TO GO IN AT THE THREADS THAT STATE ADULTS ONLY LOL...HEY WE HAVE THINGS TO TALK ABOUT THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ HARRY.......I BUGGED YOU ENOUGH AT THE CLUB....YOU LUCKY I DID NOT SEE THIS THEN.....

Jack....:yeey I got my suggestion approved.

LOL ladies, you too much...we will go in our rooms and talk about the guys...lol

ColombianHarry

Reaction score
Jersey guy now living in Tampa, Florida The we
HEY WE HAVE THINGS TO TALK ABOUT THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ HARRY.......I BUGGED YOU ENOUGH AT THE CLUB....YOU LUCKY I DID NOT SEE THIS THEN.....
Yeah Yeah. I heard it all before. Instead of naming it the Women's Issue section it should be the Man Hater section. That's what happens a lot when a bunch of females get together. Plus a whole lot more. :blah