My Special ShoutOuts!

1sxychica

Reaction score
SHOUTS 2 CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry sweety :) I can never forget you.. see I even mentioned the CAMERICAN thingie :p

1sxychica

Reaction score
it's SUNDAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

are u two still deciding who owns who? lmao... u girls are funny.

1sxychica

Reaction score
Hey Meg

welcome Chica!

You're working Sundays? aw.. poor bebe...
I just need to get to cleaning of my house, and i so don't wanna, hehehe.

Hope you have a great day!
*muahs*

DreamGirl

Reaction score
Jersey aka the land of jughandles, k-turns and RIG
Yup at work on a Sunday. This is one of my jobs and I get the lovely weekend shift. My other job I work during the week, but eventually I'm going to be working weekends at my other job and leaving this one. My other job I just got back form a leave of absence, so they didn't want to push me with a heavy schedule, but that's bull cause I have had my share of overnight shifts and 12 hour shifts. LOL. Ok, I'm babbling, I'll stop now. Try not to have too much fun cleaning! LOL

~Meg~

1sxychica

Reaction score
hehehe DEAL, but don't be mad if you get fired, cos i duno what you do at work, lol :p

and yes, sleep is good, I got LOTSA sleep.

DreamGirl

Reaction score
Jersey aka the land of jughandles, k-turns and RIG
Good point there. But honestly, a monkey could do my job. LOL. I work in the medical records department at a hospital and all I do is answer the phone and pull charts for the ER when they call...LMAO. Damn, that just made me realize what a lame @ss job I have! LOL. And again I'm rambling on. Oh well. I'm Irish...I got the gift of gab! LOL

~Meg~

Heavenly

Reaction score
Nah Sexy.....there is no decision to make on who owns who....Vicious has Mario now.....I got tired of him I have bigger fish to fry. ;)

NESSAVA

Reaction score
NoOoNOoO I dont have Mario........ I have PortuGino!!!:1luv! You can have Mario back Heavenly.....he was never mine....hes always been and will be yours!!! :sadsmile

Heavenly

Reaction score
NO NO VICIOUS You are MARIO'S ......it's ok you can have Gino and Mario.....Like I said I got bored with Mario and NOW I am looking for A NEW NUB BABY A NEW NUB.....YEA YEA YEA ;)