Jasmin - I'm on the Loose
TKA - Scars of Love
Bobby Delante - Mirage
Noel - Silent Morning
KennyFreestyle - You mean the World to me

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
I don't remember ever hearing "On The Loose". Perhaps one night at a night/dance club - but I've never had that song in any way, shape or form. Good song - but new to me. It's interesting how after all these years, I can still hear a classic Freestyle song for the first time...

XaXon

Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong but I would take a guess and say for the same reasons as to why it never reached the heights it should’ve back in the day...Racism...in the music industry!!!!
Maybe less so now but still a factor.
back in the day very few hit the billboard charts Sa-Fire, Stevie B, Sweet Sensation to name a few but only with ballads.

Corona’s Temptation & Tim Simeon of Bomb The Bass were one of the few who broke through with a Dance Freestyle track “Don’t make me wait” that was No 1 here in the UK

The problem today, or in recent times, is that their is not enough good quality Freestyle coming out to grab the attention of the masses. If their were, I believe, it could break through.

Last edited:

XaXon

Reaction score
Ahhh... trust me, there's always something "new"... :)
Agreed... I recently came across this track that’s was around years ago, more than 5 years infact and I hadn’t heard it before. Instantly fell in love with it.
If you don’t know it check it out

rnbastos

Reaction score
Another reason can be the "90's fever" that has started this year. If a few years ago it was the 80's nostalgia, the current generation is bringing the 90's... and freestyle comes with it.

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Another reason can be the "90's fever" that has started this year. If a few years ago it was the 80's nostalgia, the current generation is bringing the 90's... and freestyle comes with it.
Oh, very interesting... I see - and that does make sense. Wow, so our Freestyle dance music might just be back in one form or another!