~*~CF Meet & Match~*~

4eVerFreeStyle

Reaction score
LaBetty... look at how cute you are... she's happily married and she wishes everyone was just as fortunate. (thanks for looking out) :lol

All kidding aside, sounds good. I'm very single (not really looking because of the headaches), but I would love to meet someone that right off the bat, we have something in common (the love for freestyle music).

Psycho... you're right about being able to PM someone, but with this "specified section" if you're in there, then someone will be able to know if you are open to dating someone and interested in a "blind" date sort of speak.

Hey, LaBetty, I'd moderate it with you!

Great idea!

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
4eVerFreeStyle said:
LaBetty... look at how cute you are... she's happily married and she wishes everyone was just as fortunate. (thanks for looking out) :lol

All kidding aside, sounds good. I'm very single (not really looking because of the headaches), but I would love to meet someone that right off the bat, we have something in common (the love for freestyle music).

Psycho... you're right about being able to PM someone, but with this "specified section" if you're in there, then someone will be able to know if you are open to dating someone and interested in a "blind" date sort of speak.

Hey, LaBetty, I'd moderate it with you!

Great idea!

Thanks so much for liking the idea. Let's see if all goes through with Jack and maybe he'll need 2 moderators. ;)

JOEDOCPA

Reaction score
:) thats right i just need someone to heal this broken heart and i dont want a one way love because im tired of all the games so if my fallen angel is out there i will keep on searchin till true love comes my way and i wont have to cry in the dark anymore.

4eVerFreeStyle

Reaction score
Still waiting!!!!

Aim, no Valentine here either. That's alright... my goal is to meet someone really nice this year and just see where it goes from there.

(I really did like being in love... it's so sweet to just hold hands and kiss... (gonna stop now before I get all worked up. lol))