Your Nothing But A STALKER!

Delisious

Reaction score
lrivera1342 "DONER"

STOP STALKING ME! STOP SITTING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE! MY CF FRIENDS KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR LOSER SELF! GO AWAY!

I hope U all dont mind, But really it is ridiculous that I cant be alone at home because of Things like people watching my house to see my comings and going, or stealing my car with my kids christmas presents in it. I mean cant I be here and beable to chat and go to parties without him reading everything online. I miss chatting here but the man is INSANE. UGGG There is so much I would love to say and my girls know what I mean but I rather keep this clean so it wont get deleted and he gets the chance to see....How VERY Sick I am of him!

On December 16th 2004 I became your EX WIFE Legally! PPl I have sole custody of my kids. They are getting child support and o yeah LRIVERA1342 Pension...I know I pissed you off...Things would have been so much easier if U were a man and took care of your family. I told U God doesnt like Ugly and if U continue to harrass me Those Police reports will find themself in front of a criminal court judge and you will lose your job and end up in jail.

My kids are happy they LOVE ME because I am a GREAT MOM! You get that I am A GREAT MOM. I dont need you and niether do they.... so I end this with...

GO AWAY!!!

LaIndia320

Reaction score
Mamis STILL With This Madness, Goodness Gracious , MIRA LRIVERA Deja Mierdad ok, Leave my girl alone, Seriously She dont need your shit to be bothering her, Leave her alone carajo, Puneta !!!! LRivera1342 you know who you are and get this shit right leave it alone, you got what you wanted and go ahead with yourself and dont be a stalker, Now you want stalk her ass, go with your GIRLFRIEND and Leave her alone, what would you do if she was to find out about your days outside of Delisious house, so get it right and leave her alone, there is no reason for you to be around only for the kids your sperm donated.