Yes Another TKA Thread * STFU * READ

Elear

Reaction score
I Just Got The Album Just Now In The Mail...*Boppin Head To " U Don't Feel It "
Im Gonnd Bite My Tongue Somewhat. Cuz This Album Aint As Bad As Everyone Made It Out To Be.
You Guys That Know Me On This Board For Awhile Know Im 1 Of The Hardest And Most Critical People On Here And Out There.
This Album Is Definately A " Dissapointment To The People Looking For Freestyle "
But To People Who Like Various Styles? This Album Is Pretty Damn Good...It Was Nicely Done...This Song...U Dont Feel It Is Fu**in Good Man...Im Playing Over and Over.
To T-K-A- And TYBLESS And The People behind The Project... Nice Job....Well Done...Next Time,Include More Freestyle...Overall This Album Is Done Well * I Keep Saying That * But Its True....Of Course Aside From The Simple Songs Like Feel The Music,...Its Great.
But...This Falls Into The Category Of " Contempory Pop/R&B " Now It's " Love Conquers All "....*Getting Chills* lmao...
And To K7 The Song " In A Manner " ahahhaha...For some Reason Im Laughing I Dont Why...Its Not A Bad Thing....Its Just That U Sing It Mellow...And That It Reminds Me Of The Video " Hi De Hi Ho " And That Tux...Dont Ask Me Why Dude...It Just Does...lmao...TKA FORVER

M

Martini

:D

Elear, I haven't listened to your song yet... But I did get it! Thanks... I'll dl it this weekend. :)

Much2Fresh

Reaction score
Spanish Harlem where freestyle was once loved
What's up with this "groupthink" syndrome? The album is simply awful. AWFUL!!!!! What's the deal with other artists sucking up? Don't be scared to speak your mind. I got mine for free (the store owner gave me his copy--he thought it was worthless). I was still upset and I didn't even pay for it. The three songs that make a cheap attempt at freestyle are the three worst songs on the album. "In a Manner" is horrible and that's the only song that's really freestyle. This girl threatened to jump out my car if I didn't stop playing that song. Many of the songs sound like some wannabe NSYNC type stuff. I never thought I'd say this, but "Feel the Music" might be the best song on the album. The house songs wind up being presentable because the focus is not on TKA's singing. It seems like they went into the studio with one thing in mind: "Whatever we do, we can NOT give them some hard hitting freestyle. After all, that's not 'in style' anymore." Worst album ever. Worst album ever.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
Whats with what you just said "artists suckin up"? I dont think they are. they know how the biz is and they know TKA juts wanted to seek other styles, juts like many other artists. Im sure if BRENDA K STARR, GEORGE LAMOND & NOCERA came here they would either congradulate them for thier hard work. They all did the same by going outside of freestly. there is life after freestyle, believe it or not.

Elear

Reaction score
Yo Fresh...Where Do You Get off Saying Im " Sucking Up? "
Ur A New Jack To This Board My Friend. If You Knew Me...U Would Know...I Can Give 2 Sh*ts About What Anyone Thinks Most of The Time..And Im Very Blunt. if I Dont Like Something....I'll let U Know...No Sense In Lying And Keeping The Ball Rolling.
But I Can Say I Like This Album....I have My Reasons....its More Than Just The Beats....Listen 2 The Words In Alot OF These Songs That U Say Are Cheap Knocks At NSYNC. Thier Words Are 100X's More Meaningful.....Especially " Now That Ur Gone "
This Song Sounds Like " Everlasts " Style...But Tell me What Style Today Doesnt Copy Off Of Another One?
There Was Once A Quote Said That Went Like This There is So Much History That It Can't Help But Repeat Itself In Due Time Everything Will Come Around...its happening Now...
I Performed In Spanish Harlem A Few Years Back At A Festival...Freestyle Is Still Loved Down There...Maybe Not Always...BUT...When I Got Up And Performed....How Quickly The " Gangsters And Hardcore Rap Lovers " Turned And Came Up To Shake My Hand...
Bottom Line...I See what Ur Saying...But its Like I Said...If U Expected Freestyle? Ur Not Gonna Like it....Overall The Album Is Good...

d_grappler

Reaction score
Much2Fresh said:
What's up with this "groupthink" syndrome? The album is simply awful. AWFUL!!!!! What's the deal with other artists sucking up? Don't be scared to speak your mind. I got mine for free (the store owner gave me his copy--he thought it was worthless). I was still upset and I didn't even pay for it. The three songs that make a cheap attempt at freestyle are the three worst songs on the album. "In a Manner" is horrible and that's the only song that's really freestyle. This girl threatened to jump out my car if I didn't stop playing that song. Many of the songs sound like some wannabe NSYNC type stuff. I never thought I'd say this, but "Feel the Music" might be the best song on the album. The house songs wind up being presentable because the focus is not on TKA's singing. It seems like they went into the studio with one thing in mind: "Whatever we do, we can NOT give them some hard hitting freestyle. After all, that's not 'in style' anymore." Worst album ever. Worst album ever.

Although what you wrote above might be too harsh for some of the groupthinkers on this site, I understand the gist of what you're saying and wholeheartedly agree with it. Part of the reason why FreeStyle is struggling is because of the dreaded groupthink syndrome pervading this forum.

As I stated in another thread, it shouldn't bee too long before this latest TKA release slips down the charts and disappears. Perhaps they (TKA) have alienated the legitimate FreeStyle audience to such a degree as to never want to buy any future releases by TKA...whether or not they be FreeStyle projects.

Crystal2001

Reaction score
Much2Fresh

You are one man that is pissing me the hell off. Just because your butt doesnt like it, doesnt mean Elear or other people cant like it either! You say "whats the deal with other artists sucking up?"..Oh gee...Should I answer to this one! Well I am...lol...Listen, maybe Elear REALLY does like it? Have you thought of that lately? I dont think artists would suck up anyhows...I see them more like "My music is hotter than yours"..lol..Ya know!? So if you arent Elear, I dont think you should speak!!! GRRRRRRRR...:mad:..People arent scared to speak there mind, I know Im not. And you see..Elear spoke his mind the first time, I dont think he needed to repeat himself or even defend himslef because someone just told him not to hold back, and say how he really feels...He knows how he feels man!..lol..Ok..Im done!

Elear

Reaction score
Now I See Why T-K-A- Like Crystal....The girl Is Adorable And Such A Sweetheart...;)

J

JackG

d_grappler * much2fresh. You guys are very familiar to me.
Maybe We have seen you before. Maybe under different names.

You guys or girls had your chance to voice your opinion.
You do it in many threads. No problem. But now you see yet
another positive TKA thread..And you choose to discredit
the group and the hot new album - FOREVER.

Will you dedicate your life to anti TKA posts?
anyone comin in with a positive will you be here right up
there ass with a negative?

Maybe you have ulterior motives?

Point is. your not fooling anyone here. Let the people
speak their minds on this CD. Don't be afraid of people
likeing - LOVING the new TKA cd. It's not bad for freestyle,
trust me.

Crystal2001

Reaction score
You see...Much2Fresh got the power puff girl out of meeeeee!..Im sorry...Elear, you shouldnt have seen that...What I just did was rated R...lmao!!!..Im jokin, but you know how it is...I like to speak my mind..If he can..I can!!!

Jack G...Now you see why I am an upset BEBE...This was a positve thread, till he ruined it!

Elear

Reaction score
RATED R Huh? o00o0o0 Ur Givin Me Chills baby....lmao

Crystal2001

Reaction score
LMAO!!! Elear....I give chills to a lot of people...But I do hope you know how old I am!!!...lmfao!!!

Elear

Reaction score
Hun....I Really Dont Care...The Older The Better....As Long As Ur Not Old Enough 2 Be A Grandmother 2 Me Then Ur A-OK...
Grandmother I Mean...Everything Is Saggy :eek:

Crystal2001

Reaction score
LMAO! I am definetly not OLDER..Im probably way younger than you though!...:D..Youngest member here baby!

NELSONFFWDCRUZ

Recording / Performing Artist & Producer
Reaction score
MUCH2FRESH - REGARDING YOUR TKA & CRYSTAL2001 VIEW POINTS!!!

YOU MADE AN EXCELLENT POINT BUT YOU'RE OVERALL VIEWS ARE TOTALLY 100% WRONG!!!

I AGREE WITH YOU THAT TKA TO US WHEN WE WERE 13 YEARS OLD WERE 100% OFF THE HOOK!!!

BUT I TOTALLY 100% DISAGREE WITH YOU THAT NOW THAT TKA HAS A NEW 13 YEARS OLD FOLLOWING THAT THEY HAVE LOST ANY OF THEIR MUSICAL MAGIC...

ACTUALLY YOU JUST CONFIRMED TO ALL OF US THAT TKA ARE STILL GOING STRONG AND ARE THE ONLY MUSICAL FREESTYLE GROUP TO BASICALLY START ALL OVER AGAIN WHILE STILL BEING TKA THEN AND NOW...

SO TO YOU, MUCH2FRESH, I SAY: IN A MANNER, FEEL THE MUSIC AND ONE DAY YOU, WILL SEE WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR TKA...

IT'S NOT BAD TO CHANGE WITH THE TIMES...

WHAT IS DEFINITELY BAD IS WHEN THE TIMES CHANGE AND YOU DON'T...

USA, TKA, USA, TKA!!!

:cool:

Last edited:

ninadodat

Reaction score
OH DAMN!!!!!!!! WTF!!! WTF!!!! I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS IS HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN...WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST DEAL THE EVOLUTION OF MUSIC AND TIME? TKA NEVER SAID THEY WERE RELEASING A FREESTYLE ALBUM TO BEGIN WITH....

AND YES THE YOUNGEST YET HIPPEST AND MOST ADORABLE MUCHACHA FRESQUITA IS CRYSTAL....SHE IS WISE FOR HER AGE SO DON'T MAKE HER MAD (got your back girl!)

I LOVE THE SONGS ON THE NEW ALBUM AND IF THEY GO R&B I WOULD LOVE IT JUST THE SAME (how u like them apples, baby, lol!!!)

bigMARC

Senior Freestyler
Reaction score
U don't feel it*which i'm listening to right now* is slammin', (kinda reminds me of "BAILAMOS" from Enrique Iglesias) which is bangin'! U DONT FEEL IT is my fave from the album, although "WHEN WILL I..." is bangin' but the other version waaay slammin. big ups to the trio...peaceouttie,

daBigM..

BBOY3000

Reaction score
groupthink syndrome??? LOL

NAHHHH yo i think it's called open minded. i'm personally feeling this album, i think they did an great job with it! some of those tracks on there are bangin'! do i wish it had more freestyle? yeah of course, but freestyle isnt the only music i listen to....im also a big house & r&b head so i give props to TKA for bringin' it 2 us with different styles...... fave tracks are "better than the rest", if u dont feel it", "sexual fantasy", "now that ur gone" and "when will i see u"........
mad luv
*M ;)