Xbox 360 wanted

QuEeNsGuRL24

Reaction score
I can't find no xbox 360, i've been looking all over
This morning i was on line at bestbuy and with the people, once the doors open everyone ran upstairs only to find out that they are sold out.
anyway can someone anyone who knows a store, or if your from another state i'm willing to pay for the shipping cost and i'm good for the money.
Get back to me and we can talk, untill then i guess i'll be waiting

spanishfly053177

Reaction score
QuEeNsGuRL24 said:
This morning i was on line at bestbuy and with the people, once the doors open everyone ran upstairs only to find out that they are sold out.
anyway can someone anyone who knows a store, or if your from another state i'm willing to pay for the shipping cost and i'm good for the money.

I would really wait on getting one of these , the new X-BOX 360 is having problems like the first (heating issues). Microsoft is downplaying it , but a search on the website will confirm it. So even if you get on, chances are you wont be able to play long.

Here is just one of many
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=463675

Papo329

Reaction score
I got 2 xbox-360s and have not had ANY problems with mines..

I got them on DAY ONE...and I been playing them EVERYDAY.

One is in the living room for my kids (a EARLY x mas gift)

the other is in my bedroom for myself..

And we play system linked games on it everyday..We play Call of Duty 2 & Perfect Dark Zero against each other all the time..I haven't seen ANY problems on either of them.

I called about this issue to the store I bought them from..and they say that if i didn't have a problem YET...then not to worry about it.

I play my system for about a hour..hour & 1/2 periodically everyday..

nothing (so far)

I hope I'll be aiight..

spanishfly053177

Reaction score
Papo329 said:
I got 2 xbox-360s and have not had ANY problems with mines..

I got them on DAY ONE...and I been playing them EVERYDAY.

One is in the living room for my kids (a EARLY x mas gift)

the other is in my bedroom for myself..

And we play system linked games on it everyday..We play Call of Duty 2 & Perfect Dark Zero against each other all the time..I haven't seen ANY problems on either of them.

I called about this issue to the store I bought them from..and they say that if i didn't have a problem YET...then not to worry about it.

I play my system for about a hour..hour & 1/2 periodically everyday..

nothing (so far)

I hope I'll be aiight..
Well most gamers do play for hours on end, I would try to play for a few hrs in a row and see what happens like if it locks up or something, but if just play for a hour 1/2 i dont think you have to worry about heating issues, but most people that are playing for a few hrs in a row are having problems just like when the first X-Box came out.

DJ Dee X-Man

Reaction score
FreetyleKing said:
my friend bought 4 xbox 360's and placed one up on ebay and got $900 for it!
That's one smart investor your friend. I had a friend here at work that was willing to pay $500 to $600, for one too. He got tired of all the long lines and all the rude people skipping & stomping on ol' folks to get their evil hands on one.

Like President Bush would say in a time like this, "They're evildoers." LOL!

BTW, I got to play the XBOX 360 @ the BEST BUY... that shit was awesome!!

Anything that holds the letter X > IMO is ok w/me.

DJ DXM

DJ Dee X-Man

Reaction score
QuEeNsGuRL24 said:
The only way you will get an XBOX 360 around this time is if you plan to camp out for one. I just had another friend that got one from BEST BUY, but he had been camping outside their doors since the previous day and he was one of the first 38 folks that was in line and was given a voucher for one. He just got it last night.

Peace!
DJ DXM

Papo329

Reaction score
The xbox is really the shizznit..

Especially CALL OF DUTY 2

The graphics are too good to be true..

Also NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED..

It just has to be seen to appreciate the xbox 360

As for PS3???

I don't think I wanna pay $600 for **ONE** system

I may get it anyways..But I'm gonna start saving up 4 it NOW..not close to it coming out

who knows..

But I love my xbox 360
:)

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
DJ Dee X-Man said:
That's one smart investor your friend. I had a friend here at work that was willing to pay $500 to $600, for one too. He got tired of all the long lines and all the rude people skipping & stomping on ol' folks to get their evil hands on one.

Like President Bush would say in a time like this, "They're evildoers." LOL!

BTW, I got to play the XBOX 360 @ the BEST BUY... that shit was awesome!!

Anything that holds the letter X > IMO is ok w/me.

DJ DXM

he went to get one for his son. he stayed out the night before and he has a couple of friends that wanted them, too. so, he bought 2 at target after waiting till 1am (they gave him a ticket to come back) then the next morning, he went to the price club where no one seemed to have gone so he picked up an extra 2.

melissa figueroa

Reaction score
My son loves his x box but I will be waiting to get him the PS3 I remember when I first got him the xbox way back all the sudden the back of the chord started smoking and burnt the prongs inside the x box they sent me a new x box and new power chord,Then a year later they recalled all of the chords I was like damn.he hasnt had problems with the new one but I dunno ill wait and see what happens lol

JOEDOCPA

Reaction score
for the price of the new xbox its not worth sittin out all nite waiting for it since it has problems to me its hype just like every year at christmas lines camp out for the hot gift but the xbox is over rated . and Bill Gates should stick to computers and let the games stick with sony ps3 .

i dont have problems with ps2 and i have not heard any problems so why is everyone on the xwagon

melissa figueroa

Reaction score
I know right sexxe some stores by me make people wait all night then to find out the x boxs are not first come first serve but by a lottery lmao they are crazy

sExXxe

Reaction score
Good Joey.thank You Just Get A Heating Pad Lol And Sit On It, They Even Have Heated Blankets Now I Think It Would Be Safer Lol. That Is So Rude Melissa Lol. People Are Still Crazy!!