Wow

Nyasia

Reaction score
DOES THE BULSHIT NEVER END?..WHY DO PEEPS INSIST ON COMING HERE READING HSIT THEN GOING TO TELL SOMEONE ELSE , IS IT THAT THE DRAMA STIUMULATES YOUR SEXUAL ORGANS? IS THAT IT? OR IS IT THAT MAYBE THEY THINK IT'S CUTE? BUT IT'S FUNNY THAT THIER AGE ( AND BELIEVE ME THEY AR UP THERE) THEY CAN STILL RESORT TO KIDS SHIT TO PASS THIER TIME..lmaoooo WOW!

"OH YOUR EX SAID THIS" OR "YO THEY SAID YOUR NAME" OR DID YOU SEE WHO WAS PMING WHO? i DIDN'T KNOW THOSE TWO WERE TOEGETHER..LOLOL GIVE IT A REST PULEASE GIVE IT A REST..LOLOL

up2late

Reaction score
Nyasia said:
"OH YOUR EX SAID THIS" OR "YO THEY SAID YOUR NAME" OR DID YOU SEE WHO WAS PMING WHO? i DIDN'T KNOW THOSE TWO WERE TOEGETHER..LOLOL GIVE IT A REST PULEASE GIVE IT A REST..LOLOL
I have a name for these people Nya, they're called Eleventeen ;)

LaIndia320

Reaction score
Nyasia said:
DOES THE BULSHIT NEVER END?..WHY DO PEEPS INSIST ON COMING HERE READING HSIT THEN GOING TO TELL SOMEONE ELSE , IS IT THAT THE DRAMA STIUMULATES YOUR SEXUAL ORGANS? IS THAT IT? OR IS IT THAT MAYBE THEY THINK IT'S CUTE? BUT IT'S FUNNY THAT THIER AGE ( AND BELIEVE ME THEY AR UP THERE) THEY CAN STILL RESORT TO KIDS SHIT TO PASS THIER TIME..lmaoooo WOW!

Nya Im feeling you ma, def i am. I hate shiat. gosh.

Nyasia

Reaction score
LMAO@ up@late..lolol

yeah it gets tiring LaIndia.

Enigma

Reaction score
They got no life. Those mutha phuckas work for the national web enquirer.

-antonio

HennyLuv159

Reaction score
:confused Que yo me perdi ???????
Anyway I'm sure you brought this for a reason, "Dile Naya pa que no joda"!

Krystal

Reaction score
LMAO @ Chuck all diplomatic and ish!

But for real...turning a blind eye does NOTHING! They keep on keepin on. *shakin head*

I dunno bout anyone else but I have better things to do in my no life havin self! :lol :lol :lol

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
Ay Naya I truly understand what you mean girl...................Que mierda! To deal with ignorant people is a b*tch! I've had my fair share just recently in dealing with that type! Know what I mean? ;) Just keep your head up!

MonaLisa

Reaction score
Naya!!!!!!! Hey girl, its been a minute! People like that have nothing interesting going on in their own lives. Keep doing you and tell them to piss off!

Miss ya ..... and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell DJP ..... its been a year for my shirt LOL

Angelino

Reaction score
MIRA NAYA....... YOU TELL THEM MA..... ESE COMA MIERDA QUE SE VAYA AL CARAJO......LOL..... ;) ;) ;) ...WE GOT YOUR BACK MA.....I'LL CALL ALL MY VAMPIRE FRIENDS MA....OK......LMFAO.......