WOW.. My POTATO starts HS...

SEDUCTIVE NENA

Reaction score
Tomorrow :shakinboo It's like he starting school for the first time for me. But like I told him I'm going to walk with him to meet his terachers and of course, hug, kiss and embarass him in front of his friends (j/k) lol.

But you know he's having a heart attack cuz of that lol

SEDUCTIVE NENA

Reaction score
Thx.... I won;t be able to go with him cuz the lil sucker starts at 10am so he lucked out lol but Friday I'll be there :)

SEDUCTIVE NENA

Reaction score
Nessa pobre de mi. It's bad enough that when he was in grammar school the phpne didn't stop ringing imagine now lol.

DiaMoND_GiRL

Reaction score
LMAO! my mom walked me to class on my 1st day of high school... but they didnt have my schedule ready... :rolleyes.... thank god....

But congrats to potato on his 1st day... :D... Take pics yoli!

Heartbrake

Reaction score
LOL... Yoli, you and I are feeling it ma... My little one starts Jr. H.S. today and well.... I don't have any babies anymore.. I mean they will always be my babies, but just not "innocent" like in elementary.. OMG, can you see how I'm stressin from this.. lol.. I can't imagine when he gets to H.S! Ma..just breathe.. lol.. and I'll try too.. LOL..LOL

And OMG.. I'm hoping this year the office does NOT know my son!! DOH!!!

SEDUCTIVE NENA

Reaction score
Thank you all. I will try and get some pics tomorrow.

HB our babies are grown lol and POTATO knows better than to have the principal call me cuz if that happens he's going to GA with his Dad lol. And he don't want that lmao

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Dayum Yoli girls girls girls lol he is going to luv HS I hear you guys and I see me soon saying the same thing lol

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Gurl is bad for me now too but can on imagine when he has truly discovered women el mio vas candela lol as it is he be grabbing won as he passes them lol