would like to say

QuEeNsGuRL24

Reaction score
Hi :wave to everyone, i've been on and off the past few months, I recently started a new job, moved into a new apartment, and things are just going really good for me right now. hope everyone is doing well and hope to see most of u @ the copa next weekend!!!

LaIndia320

Reaction score
QuEeNsGuRL24 said:
Hi :wave to everyone, i've been on and off the past few months, I recently started a new job, moved into a new apartment, and things are just going really good for me right now. hope everyone is doing well and hope to see most of u @ the copa next weekend!!!
Dam nena you got lost on us,:lol Just kiddin ma, I sent you an email and mess whats up ma, when you have a chance call me or send me a mess,

I am so happy that things are going good for you ma, Give La nena a kiss from me and Delilah. Congrats on everything ma.

QuEeNsGuRL24

Reaction score
LaIndia320 said:
Dam nena you got lost on us,:lol Just kiddin ma, I sent you an email and mess whats up ma, when you have a chance call me or send me a mess,

I am so happy that things are going good for you ma, Give La nena a kiss from me and Delilah. Congrats on everything ma.

hey ma i never received your email?? I am going to pm u the email...
thank u!! and i will!! How are u and Delilah doing??

LaIndia320

Reaction score
QuEeNsGuRL24 said:
hey ma i never received your email?? I am going to pm u the email...
thank u!! and i will!! How are u and Delilah doing??
I am doing good mamas, I just emailed you ok, I am doing good and Delilah is doing great ma, thank you very much.

Enigma

Reaction score
Welcome back queensgurl! Congrats on your new job and apartment :heee