Wicked freestyle lyrics and tunes

*Freestylah*

Reaction score
Hey, this goes out to anyone who has got good beats but needs good freestyle lyrics and tunes. I love to write freestyle music. I have written many freestyle songs, but i'm to lazy to get them out and heard. My two favorite songs are 'freestyle fantasy' (a more classic-freestyle sound) and 'Crush on you' (a nice new sound). BOth of these songs are really nice, i think. I hope i'm not sounding too conceited. I think the sound and general tune of the songs can be worked with, and with good equipment and stuff, these songs could sound REALLY good. My voice is okay, it's not great, but it's different.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

dj_mayhem

Reaction score
I know this is going to sound corny, but if you know somebody that has a mixer, microphone, tape deck and cd players or even turntables...basically a DJ in your area see if you can record your song or find some instrumental freestyle tunes and try your song with those beats.

M

mixxx3

you might like a 4track to record your song and test it its pretty kool you can add midi,vocals,track,beats and switch from from all 4 tracks you record indivisualy on each track, and it sounds much cleaner than a cassette or off a mixer and mic, and you also can master it if you do like your song i purchist a used on for about 300.00$ they also have 8 tracks but a little more more