Why do bosses have to be such F*cking A$$holes!!!

yburgos7

Reaction score
I work for a f*cking skank biatch!!! I can't stand her...the biatch got more personalities in her than Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde...she is nice to you one second and then the next she is chewing your head off!!! Unf*cking believable...anyways...we had 3 co-workers leave recently...and for some reason now she is being super nice to me...I could see through all her bullshyt anyway...she is just scared that I might be the next one to leave...and today I found out that was exactly the case...she is scared of me leaving...It don't f*cking matter how nice this biatch is to me...my ass is outta here...I am looking around for another job somewhere else...I have an interview soon for a job in the city ( I work in Jersey now)...hopefully I will get it and get out of this f*cking hellhole!!!

Ok...I vented!!

Enigma

Reaction score
Wow Yahi that sux sorry to hear that about your bitch boss! I know what its like to deal with bitch bosses I was gonna knock one out too but I was transferred to a better place..that was a year ago lol

yburgos7

Reaction score
What makes it worse for me is that I never picked to work with her...I went on vacation one week and when I came back they told me I was moved to a new area working under her...I has been so horrible ever since!!!

freestylenews

Reaction score
I think bosses who treat their people like crap are basically insecure. They realize that the people who work for them are smarter and therefore, the boss berates them to instill fear and also to make the employee doubt their own capabilities.

They also may have no control of their personal lives ie. a controlling boss over them at work, or a dominating spouse. Just my opinion And besides tonite I am on a ranting tear...