Who's going to the "partymania" concert?

mario

Reaction score
joee wont sing 1 freestyle song i bet........and i aint goin to see tamara perform only 1 freestyle song........and that probably will be the only freestyle song performed that night

Eluder

Reaction score
Doubt I'll go cause there'll be too many teenie boppers. Plus it's at the Docks, I can't stand the Docks!

SPYBOY

Reaction score
If I end up goin, I'll probably end up gettin stabbed by some kids who've got that spiky-hair porcupine look happenin, either that or i wont find a parkin spot filled amongst the "Millions & Millions" of honda civics parked out in the lot hahahahaha just kiddin to those that drive a honda civic!;)

1sxychica

Reaction score
i don't think it's a freestyle party u guys.. it's more like EURO.
I wanna go, but I bet it'll be FULL with no parking avail.
How much are the tickets again?

PortuGino

Reaction score
Toronto: awesome music, women, cars and wonderful
you won't see me there! screw that! 1st of all: NO FREESTYLE! i'll only go to freestyle concerts 'cause they are rare. 2nd: too many teenie bopper wanna be's ! (i hate all ages!) 3rd: good performers but not anyone i REALLY wanna see live! mostly songs i like to shill too! 4th: Tamara is hot and all but i see her at the mall where i work all the time so GEEEEEVE ! 5th: $25/ticket and no freestyle!! FAGGGEDABOUT IT!!! NO WAY! I WON'T GO!

Tony Monaco

Radio Personality : Hits 103.5 Toronto
Reaction score
partymania

After doing the invasion party which was stacked with classic freestyle acts it wouldn't make sense to do antoher one so soon. You'll have to wait til november if the market craves for it. As for JOEE because of the lack of freestyle content on PARTYMANIA has been instructed to perform his classics including died in your arms and need you in my life along with the euro classics and his lates single does that make you happy. If you are going to the show great but to mock the show because it'll be filled with teenie boppers is childish. The invasion had over 500 people over the age of 19 and it shouldn't be about age it should be about music. If you love dance music and acts like iio, milk inc, diana fox, orion too, silver blue, and others then go to the show. I don't think fans of nsync or bsb or nickelback or creed ever question the age of those in attendance. If you like dance music and think live events are important then attend and support if not then that is your choice but no need to diss the docks which is the only venue that has big screens everywhere and a stage where everybody has a good view.

1sxychica

Reaction score
Well said Tony Monaco. No teenie boppers will stop me, lol... the full parking lot might be a problem though, hehe.
I'll go ju's cos I:heartonJoee.

carlita

Reaction score
except for the fact that teenyboppers aren't as educated about music, if they didn't hear it on the radio, then they just stand there like a log. take sylver for example, she sang skin and forgiven which hadn't got any airplay (other than LTA) and the whole crowd just stood there with a blank look on their face. but when she performed forever in love, the place lit up. I'd hate to see the same thing happen with Milk Inc. And Orion Too hasn't had any airplay either, it's just not fun to watch (the crowd I meant).

Eluder

Reaction score
Exactly carlita... most of the stuff those teenie boppers will go to is pure 'radio mainstream'. Orion Too and Milk Inc. have some great tracks outside of what gets played on the radio, but sadly the crowd will have this look on their face. :confused:

THEREO

Reaction score
that is true, ie when nelson cruz came on to the stage which is a shame but you can't avoid an entire place because under age people are there. Then half the clubs downtown would be empty cause under age people do get into clubs.

SPYBOY

Reaction score
Re: partymania

I wouldn't question the audience either, if they were shelling out money $$$ and lots of it to their 'target' performer.

More boppers = more moulah $$$

PortuGino

Reaction score
Toronto: awesome music, women, cars and wonderful
ahhh regardless of what you guys are saying...i will not go to partymania! i hate all age parties (yes i was at the invasion but that was only 'cause there were many freestyle artists there)!!! also, the performers are not people i wanna see live in concert..... they are the type of performers that i just rather listen to at home.

mario

Reaction score
i myself like portugino.......will only go to an all ages event if its worth my while to go

freestyler5.0

Reaction score
i am thinking of going...it's nice to get out...besides...there may be some nice chickitas there! heh he

The line up is great...alot of great songs will be performed...it will be interesting to see them on stage

elissa

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
ViP Room

Stay tight my dears.. I know that the promoters are working on a VIP room for those over the ages of 19, so you can comfortably drink, and enjoy the show...

Also, I'll put in my 2 Cents.... Our community is made up of both Freestyle and Euro. Even though there isn't a big mix of freestyle this time.. the line up is amazing.. I would go just to see IIO and Milk Inc Alone...

For those of you who require more info on the show visit
www.eurofreestyle.com

For those of you that stay home... you will be missing one hell of a party!:blah I love that froggy guy...cute