Who's been WRONGFULLY banned?

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
I'd like to know who was wrongly banned by the old "regimes"... Anyone? If so, please let me know here so that I may grant them access once again.

I do believe in second chances - so even if some people were banned years ago for a good reason - I don't mind giving them another shot at membership.

Thank you...

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
I had it in mind to simply reinstate all the banned members but I thought of it too late. At this point, we have so many spammers in the "banned" group that I just can't justify taking everyone and giving them access again. I thought about just looking at the members with hundreds or thousands of posts - but there are some spammers with thousands of posts...

I feel there were a lot of good people banned for bad reasons - and I feel bad about that - even though I had nothing to do with it. This is a great community full of REALLY great people - and it's just wrong to have people blocked... I'll have to think of something. Maybe in the meantime, someone will come along with a recollection of a few banned members...

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
Sal, just a thought here..........why don't you list a few usernames at a time, that were banned with very high posts and we'll tell you if we recognize or know the person? Only those that were very active in posting a lot. Can probably also tell you if the person was a "troublemaker" and thats why they were banned. I know if the moderators saw a few of the usernames it would most likely trigger their memory. Just a thought! : )

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Sal, just a thought here..........why don't you list a few usernames at a time, that were banned with very high posts and we'll tell you if we recognize or know the person? Only those that were very active in posting a lot. Can probably also tell you if the person was a "troublemaker" and thats why they were banned. I know if the moderators saw a few of the usernames it would most likely trigger their memory. Just a thought! : )
Good idea.. Let's start off with lachicabella - whom I unbanned today and sent an email to.. She hasn't responded yet...

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
Good idea.. Let's start off with lachicabella - whom I unbanned today and sent an email to.. She hasn't responded yet...
Her username is familiar but can't recall who she is. Maybe Chuck will know. I remember "Forte". I remember "Crystal" but not sure if it was followed by a number(s). Ummmm let me think.......I'll come back again.