Who sing this song Please help

smoku

Reaction score
The lyric are:"...I need you you girl you are my sweet thing (robot)-sweet thing I need you you YOU yes I do (robot)-yes I do..." If anyone have any clue please hepl me.It's a great song Trust me :).

DJ Dee X-Man

Reaction score
Sounds like this sound might be Techno or Electro Pop. SMOKU, are there more lyrics or more descriptive info you can provide?

smoku

Reaction score
Hi Dj Dee X-man.Yes there more lyrics,but I'm not shure how they goes but I try.

"I need you you girl you are my sweet thing (robot:sweet thing)
I need you You YOU Yes I do (robot:yes I do)" x2

"...you're my lady my beautiful baby I need a girl like you...
..every night I call your name so tell me that your feeling's are true.."

It's not techno or something like that.(the beat it's something like in e-cyas-"are you real")I heard this song in enjoy radio 4 years ago.It's a very good song trust me.I search this song since 3,5 years.

PEACE

DJ Dee X-Man

Reaction score
Bro', this is a hard one. Sounds like a good one and I think it sounds like one of the songs I have on my TRANCE CDs, but since you say it's FREESTYLE, I have no idea.

Sorry I couldn't be of help hee. Good luck!

smoku

Reaction score
Mayby it's not a 100% freestyle song :) but sounds like freestyle and sings a male and Robot.Could you give me the title of this "trance song" maybe this will be a small clue for me.I will not give up until I found it.Thanks for your time DJ DEE X-MAN. PEACE

Last edited:

DJ Dee X-Man

Reaction score
Yeah SMOKU... I can look it up. But unfortunately I will need to get back to you with the info as I am not at home at this time.

FREESTYLE PRINCESS, the song you're referring to, do you have any lyrics?