WHO IS FROM THE "MASS" AREA

EXOTICA

Reaction score
CHULAAAAAA?????

HI EVERYONE... THANKS CHULA.,... I AM FROM THE PLAZITA.... WASSUP ... MAMA... I KNOW THINGS HAPPEN BETWEEN PLAZITA AND MISSION BUT GIRL I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT... JUST WANTED TO SEND YOU A SHOUT OUT ... SINCE YOUR CLOSE BY .... EVERYONE ELSE... MAD LUV 4 U..... LOL.... MASS NEEDS TO GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND OPEN UP A SPOT THAT PLAYS FREESTYLE... SO HOLLAAAAAAAA.....LOLL

Desejo

Reaction score
I am thinking of opening my own dance club 4 real in MA sometime this summer of fall.... Dead Seriousness when i say this... I got some dough aside for it... And I am waiting to see if I make some songs first with some serious artists... and if not... the club idea is my next thing... My boy Lucky Brayton is hooking up the financial contributions... And we will be in biznis it a few months...

So yes... Exotica... this might come true sooner than you think...

Wanna say YO to my fellow MASSHOLES...

wurd

~Desejo

ILuvDaFreestyle

Reaction score
hi Exotica. i'm from mass but i'm from the sprinfield area so i am a bit far from all yas. and mass do need to get with the program seriously. down here i be bored sometimes cause i dont know of any freestyle stuff going on down here. but oh well thank god i have the net.

EXOTICA

Reaction score
HEY GIRLLLLLLLLLLL

HELLO ILUVDAFREESTYLE!!!!!!!
HEY GILR I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL .. BELIEVE ME THE ONLY FREESTYLE YOU HEAR AROUND MY WAY IS THE ONE BLASTING OUT MY WINDOW IN THE SUMMER... EVERYINE PLAYING BALL HANGING OUT... I LOVE IT "A FRREESTYLE SUMMER" .... YO WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO BRING FREESTYLE BACK TO THE MAS AREA AND MAKE IT POPULAR LIKE I WANT IT TO BE... I';M SURE OTHERS OUT THERE WANT THE SAME... SO LETS PLAN SOMETHING.. LOL... FREESTYLE RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....."E"

ILuvDaFreestyle

Reaction score
Exotica

haha im down with what you're sayin girl. i remeber like maybe 3 years ago i went to like this freestyle thing here. it wasnt big at all though. i was at some college and well it kinda sucked. but the music was pumpin of course. but i wish there was more things going on down here. if they was i'd be first in line... believe that. :D

EXOTICA

Reaction score
U AIN'T LIEING!!!!!!

WELL YOU KNOW WE ALL WOULD BE THERE MAMA... SO I JUST WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING THAT XCAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS...
HEY MR DJ./.... WHERE YOU AT ... LET ME KNOW WASSSUP.. MAYBE WE CAN RECRUTE SOME ACTS FRIOM THIS END AND USE THEM IN THE P.R. FEST,,... ITS AN IDEA... BUT I DON'T KNOW LET ME KNOW....LOL......E

Desejo

Reaction score
I KNOW WHEN U GUYS OM ME IT SAYS MY BOX IS FULL, I AINT THAT POPULAR... EMAIL ME INSTEAD... YOU CAN GET A HOLD... OF THE EMAIL AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY POST I MAKE, FOR SHIT ABOUT MAKIN MUSIC, ABOUT GETTIN TOGETHER, CLUBS... WHATVER... GET A HOLD..
~DESEJO