WHO IS FROM THE "MASS" AREA

EXOTICA

Reaction score
JUST CURIOUS WHO ON THIS SITE IS FROM THE MASS AREA...... LET ME KNOW..........

Desejo

Reaction score
yo yo yo yo yo

Dont you pay attention babe??? I posted like 3 already directed right to you... Have you seen them? Anyways...where u from girl? I live outside of Lowell...
Well anyways, I am on the left in this pic... Hope to chat with you soon.... Puh Peace...
badboyz-1.jpg

DJ Desejo
aka Brett

EXOTICA

Reaction score
YEAH ME TOO......

I'M FROM HTE BOSTON ........IN THE "SOUTH END "
LOL.......MI GENTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TimH

Reaction score
From Lynnfield MA originally, now in Nashua NH....hey Desejo, where you buy freestyle? Nothing up this way...let me know.

Desejo

Reaction score
Bananas....?

I buy my freestyle vinyl wise @ bananas in Lowell on central street. It aint too bad of a store. There is another place on newbury Street in Boston, Newbury Comics tho, some udda joint... I wud search under Music in MSN search or DogPile.com and chek out some stores in our area... There is another one with a wierd name in Cambridge???? Anyways...Lataz...

DJ Desejo
aka Brett

TimH

Reaction score
Thanks, I figured Bananas would have stuff...haven't been there yet. Do they sell turntable needles there? If not, any suggestions where to get theM? I had a stash that lasted 8 years, and I finally ran out. LOL

Thanks!!

Desejo

Reaction score
Tim H

Bananas does have needles. Good ones ut they sell them at such ridicuosly high prices. At leats I think so. I buy needles wharehouse cheap so I dont like any prices. But yes, They do sell needles. IF you ever wanna call about this Dj shit in MA call my business cell, Gibson Entertainment @ 978-852-5913. LataZ Peoples

DJ Desejo
aka Brett
aka Da Portuguese Premier

JONELLE

Reaction score
Hi Girl!!! Thought I would show ya some love, since you showed me!! I am a Jersey girl though but at least now I know someone from Mass! Well, I hope u are good, see ya on the board! Love, Jonelle

Armani

Reaction score
Freestyle artist from mass

Whats up Exotica,
I am a freestyle artist from Worcester, MA I saw your post to Willie V LMAO your right there is some talent out this way too. I'll be talkin to ya aight peace Armani ps the songs are "when I close my eyes" and "one more night"

Armani

Reaction score
wwwhaaattsssuuupppp

Long time don't hear from you girl. how the hell you been, we gotta talk sometime. I always look for you guys in ADAMS/Laroo's but nobody is ever home. I'll be looking for your post and get in touch with you from there aight. Peace Armani

poohpie66

Reaction score
I'm from New Bedford, MA......i live an hour away from Boston......but i mostly end up clubbing in Providence......theres less traffic.......it's very hard to find freestyle fans in this area just to let you know, lol......

Desejo

Reaction score
welcome to CF Chula... m.f? male right? i must be dumb not to be able to figure this out.... i bet there will be a POLL on how dumb I am tomorrow....LOL
Wurd
~Desejo

Desejo

Reaction score
i rest my head in Townsend, MA, but no one knows where that is so i tell them where i lived most my life... Lowell, MA....i play in Fitchburg and Leominster... but I work in Bedford... Hanscom AFB... Peace
~Desejo

poohpie66

Reaction score
are there any guys that know good clubs in boston that play somewhat freestyle.........i want to try something new besides the one i go to in providence.......i just love shaking my booty......lol