who i be

Enigma

Reaction score
WOW :eek:

Very beautiful you are sweetgirl...may the lord bless you as the years continue to come. :)

~Antonio

Enigma

Reaction score
I love girls of that caliber (no Im not Dr. Evil)...by that I mean "Feminine" so feminine looking. :stoned

Soft, beautiful, precious, adorable, oooffff a girl like that you hold in your arms and you don't even bother taking a breath of fresh air. :p

~Antonio

P.S: Okay thats enough, don't want to interfere with djslim313's mojo. LMAO!! Just joking bub lol

djslim313

Reaction score
From Southwest Detroit, now in sunny Mesa AZ
yeah right here are my words!:

mi querida luna, como me gusta ver la luz de tus ojos, cómo me gusta el oler el olor dulce de tu piel, cómo me gusta ver las estrellas relucir en tus ojos, usted me tiene enamorado con una mirada, una sonrisa, y por eso stoy siempre agradecible por usted quien es la luna en mi cielo

Enigma

Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetGirl
wow enigma u goottttttttttt gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol **winkz** heheh hugs

Hehehe Ive been told that...funny how I never made nothing out of it lol (Use it to my advantage, but Im too much of a teddy bear to hurt hearts lol not my bag (Okay, right there Im not Austin Powers lol)

djslim313 LOL!!! Call me Ant, Anthony, Antonio, Enigma. lol

Well Sweetgirl once again nice pics and hope to see you bug out with us in the forums as well as the Sunday KTU Chats at 8:00PM at night. There fine babes like yourself I hold unto and dance all night long. Heheheh

God bless nena. God bless you too djslim313 LMAO!!! (Im being a pest today lol)

~Antonio