Where's Luca?

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
if i gotta explain the "she lives on the second floor" part to ya, either your way too young or you have been locked away in a closet way too long!!!!

RoGeReM

Reaction score
"She Lives upstairs from you, yes, I think you've seen her before, if you hear crying late at night some kind of trouble some kind of fight please don't ask her what it was"
Her name is LuKa and she DOES live on the second floor. lol. This song hit number 3 in '87

Orgntr1

Reaction score
Paterson, NJ A reject city with good New York su
luca....luca.......hmmmmmmm.....is she the one that also had a remix of a really famous single then..... remixed by dma or dna it was originally an accapella but the famous dma version made it. do you guys remember? i saw her on 2 hit wonder. i also saw my group b.b.d. on there.

ekin got rice

Reaction score
back to da luca dat sings "so excited", from wha i heard from some ppl i know in canada was dat he went into r&b/pop and that he never really liked freestyle in da first place .. but das jus wha heard :)

MtlMangas

Reaction score
Does any one have some more info on the Luca that sings so excited? i'm curious to see what record company he was with.