Where do you buy your freestyle?

Dianita

Reaction score
I thought this would be a good way for everyone to post up where they get their freestyle. I know in some places it can be particularly hard to find, especially as the population diminishes. I'd love to know some more places I could go, and figured I'd share a couple.

The best place I've been to recently is Mother's Music in Patchogue. They ship throughout the tri-state are, so people who aren't close by may even find what they are looking for. Used cd's are $6, and they have lots of vinyl. Last time I went, I got 'Better Late Than Never' by the Covergirls for $1.99, and their freestyle selection is pretty decent.If anyone is interested, and it's a permitted sort of thing, I can post the phone # and address.

For treasure hunters, try Island Thrift in Selden(There is another in Bentwood, but I don't know if it's the same there). They have mostly vinyl, and somedays, there may be no freestyle, but otherdays you can really strike gold. For me, I get such a thrill making an unexpected freestyle find. And the funny thing is my turntable has long since died, but I just can't resist.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
I go to tower records by my house in massapequa. but I find alot of used cds at MUSIC TRENDS in Levittown. then there is one in west bablyon but I forgot the name. i also go to EMPIRE DISC in garden city. their selections are huge!

Freestylepete

Reaction score
Lately I have been going to Vinyl Mania in the Village, shopping on ebay (there are still great bargains on there if you know what you are looking for) and at amazon.com

freestylegreek

Reaction score
I dont buy Freestyle. Why should I waste my money on cds that are crappy.

Send the freestyle to me for a resonable price and if its good i will buy it.

DOS Records

Reaction score
Kenny, I think u r talkin about Dj Abbracadabra and "Mothers Music" is the record store there, the owner is Eddie Tacone of party 105, he's got a nice mix of music there and orders stuff he doesnt have, they r located at under 231 on sunrise hwy. I dont know any store that regularly carries any more freestyle