Where are you now?

Dianita

Reaction score
So, it's been a long time everyone! Where are you now? Geographically...in life? how have things changed for you if at all since you last been on?

I am now in the middle of nowhere in Virginia...out of necessity though, not because I want to be here...:indifferent0009:. Where I live is the inspiration of all bad redneck jokes.

Other than that, I've been a single mom for a over a year and a half. I finally got rid of the loser boyfriend I was with:happy0064:. I have another baby...so there's Martina, who is now 13; Liliana(Lily) is going to be 4 soon; and Rosalia Angelica(Rosie) who just turned a year. So other than things being rough financially and living in a backwoods place that does not have freestyle to be heard, things are pretty good. So how is everyone else doing? Good I hope...

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Last time I was an active member, I lived in New York - Long Island, to be exact. Now I'm in Royal Palm Beach, Florida - and I'm loving it. I live in a beautiful home in a very friendly community where people can leave their doors unlocked and not have to worry about anything. I lock my doors anyway. :p

Dianita

Reaction score
Dang, I miss Long Island, but it was just too expensive there...and the part of Virginia I'm in is really backwoods...no culture, you can still see KKK meetings on the sides of the roads...but it's cheap here. You can still get a 2 bedroom apartment for less than $400...

tanktruck

Reaction score
San Antonio *~*~The COVER GIRLS are Evelyn,
last time i was an active member, i lived in new york - long island, to be exact. Now i'm in royal palm beach, florida - and i'm loving it. I live in a beautiful home in a very friendly community where people can leave their doors unlocked and not have to worry about anything. I lock my doors anyway. :p
ah ....what is your exact address ..lol i need a new t.v. J/k

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
Well I moved from NY to Florida 5 yrs ago. I'm in the New Tampa Bay area. Nothing will ever be like NY to me. I miss and love my NY. : ( But the living here is beautiful. The rents are affordable. The luxury living I have here would cost a fortune in NY. lol............

Sal I'm like you, I still lock my doors to the car and house. I don't trust anything. lol.........I guess the NY will never leave us. ; )

Dianita

Reaction score
Wow, many people I know have gone on down to Florida...

..and I'm the same way, always locking everything up like it was Fort Knox. My car stereo is older than creation and half hanging out the dash and my car is 16 years old with over 100k miles, and people give me dirty looks everytime they see me locking up...well if they steal my stereo, they'll get my freestyle cd...lol...

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Well I moved from NY to Florida 5 yrs ago. I'm in the New Tampa Bay area. Nothing will ever be like NY to me. I miss and love my NY. : ( But the living here is beautiful. The rents are affordable. The luxury living I have here would cost a fortune in NY. lol............

Sal I'm like you, I still lock my doors to the car and house. I don't trust anything. lol.........I guess the NY will never leave us. ; )

New Yorkers are simply prepared for anything. That's all. We're used to things being a little sketchy.. Historically, it's been better down south. But even that is changing... And I agree with you 100% - I could not live the same lifestyle in New York.. I'm really loving life down here...

Wow, many people I know have gone on down to Florida...

..and I'm the same way, always locking everything up like it was Fort Knox. My car stereo is older than creation and half hanging out the dash and my car is 16 years old with over 100k miles, and people give me dirty looks everytime they see me locking up...well if they steal my stereo, they'll get my freestyle cd...lol...

...and if you had a brand new car and locked it, they'd give you the same dirty looks - only they'd be jealous. You can't win. :)

Psycho

Reaction score
What's up everyone. For those who still remember me; or should i say still wanna remember me lol, i'm still out on Staten Island. There's little to no freestyle out here. Sietzsounds Dj's out here though, i'm yet to see him so i don't know if he rocks the freestyle. Anyways, hello to all. I'll try to stop by more often.

Psycho lives forever. ;)