Whats up with Reinaldo?

Evilspin

Reaction score
Actually, from what I have heard "Reinald-O." was a 3 member group that consisted of Rei Summers, Willie "Eye 2 Eye" Rivera and Sammy "Zone" Lopez. As you know, each of them has ventured off into solo projects...

Ashley posted a message the other day stating that Rei Summers recorded 2 albums as "Reynaldo" on Hot Productions a few years ago...
Actually no, Reí Summers did three freestyle songs solo after being in the Reinald-o project. Alone in the night, Do you remember and Time after time. (And a new one recently around 20?? that’s a bit of a nu skool freestyle sound). When he was in the Reinald-o project, he sang “my sweet love” and “another night”. The other two guys from that project was Sammy Zone (who also went solo and still doing freestyle today with Carlos Berrios and other friends) and Walter Camacho which didn’t sing in the album but did photo shots for promotion and then sang two freestyle albums in Spanish under Reynaldo name but didn’t have a good voice as Rei and Sammy did) don’t think Willie eye 2 eye Rivera had anything with the project but Carlos Jusino did “Forever” and Julian Hernandez weren’t full members of the Reinald-o project but they provided back up harmony.

Last edited:

Evilspin

Reaction score
I t
So Who performed On Stage as Reinaldo??????

I was wondering if so many of these reinaldos did the vocals ,Who performed on stage was it Sammy Zone Rei Summers, Carlos jusino,or Walter
Sammy and Reí performed. Sometimes Tony García did but he lio synched and pretended he was playing keyboard 😂 Reí later on performed as Reinald-o live singing the two hits and his solo stuff in concerts. Sammy Zone is doing solo stuff now too. Hope Sammy and Reí gets to release a hits album or new stuff with their own songs on their albums as well

Evilspin

Reaction score
Sammy, can you tell me whats the deal with the Reinald-o album cover, The album on High Power Records.
I get laughed at everytime a friend of mine looks through my CD collection and see my Reinaldo CD.
The frontside is horrible enough, but then you turn to look at the Playlist and see the Backside of the CD, OH MY GOD!
You see (I don't know which) Reinaldo exposing a thong.
Was the cover made this way to attract Gay people or what?
I heard it became a project to appear like a sexy male stripper/dancer to attract females or whatever as a gimmick and story. To be different from other artists. Though I don’t think the original project went as planned because Reinaldo Gonzalez (Rei Summers) left the company and Tony Garcia had to use another guy to lip sync the songs and then got Sammy zone to provide vocals for the rest of the album so then they came up with the false cover model as the story of a male dancer with not much credit given to the real singers and who’s who being explained.