Whats up with Reinaldo?

Latin Nation

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Since no one has repond to my other post on Bernardo and Robbie, I guess no one knows. So I ask where's Reinaldo? I know he change his name to Rei Summers, but I haven't heard from him in awhile. Can Someone find out for me please.
Thank you!

Ashley

Reaction score
Reinaldo

Which Reinaldo Alex, the one from the early ninteys or the present one?

Ashley

R

Rhoq

Actually, from what I have heard "Reinald-O." was a 3 member group that consisted of Rei Summers, Willie "Eye 2 Eye" Rivera and Sammy "Zone" Lopez. As you know, each of them has ventured off into solo projects...

Ashley posted a message the other day stating that Rei Summers recorded 2 albums as "Reynaldo" on Hot Productions a few years ago...

BBOY3000

Reaction score
i remember seeing the first reinaldo in concert (rei summers)a few times, all the girls loved him in miami and his song "my sweet love" was an anthem down here, but the following year (91)i went to see him again at hot wheels and it was a different reinaldo, the one with the body...but no one seemed to care...the girls still loved him . i of course was pissed lol

J

Johnny Budz

One thing i never knew was there that was more than 1 Reinaldo. "Another night" is my favorite freestyle song of all time. Now which one is that! lol What other songs did that Reinaldo sing. I'm almost sure its the same vocalist that sang "My sweet love"...right !?????

Ashley

Reaction score
Reinald-o

Hey BBoy ,thats The Reinald_o Im talking about Whos know Records and performs under Reynaldo,

Johnny Budz He also sang on the Albums thses songs

Another Night
My sweet Love
Forever
Take it from the Heart.

I hope this helps u out. I can sent anyone a Pic or Audio of him if u like.

Thanks

Ashley

Latin Nation

Reaction score
Reinald-O

Ok Rei Summers sang
My Sweet Love
Another Night
Forever
Now the other 3 God knows what song they sang, I think Sammy Zone Lopez did Take it from the heart.
EYE 2 EYE did one of the light voice, cause you know there's to songs with ligh voice and all others are power vocals.

speedrat0330

Reaction score
Reinaldo

Carlos, was the real name of the first Reinaldo. I meet him through a friend of mine back about 89. We hung out for a couple of years, even went to their wedding. He wrote a song (sunshine) for the wedding.

M

MontageMusicEnt

Reinaldo was actually Sammy Zone, Willie Eye II Eye Riveraor Valentin, and Rei Summeers. Rei Summers is responsible for most of the hit songs people remember . Rei Summersis can still be booked thru High Power Records

Latin Nation

Reaction score
Ashley

I found out that walter sang only "Come on People",
Eye to Eye sang "Your lover/your friend"
Rei Summer sang "My sweet love, Another Night, 4ever, Take from my heart, and I'll be loving you"...So now thats the scoop....

AlexisAna

Reaction score
So Who performed On Stage as Reinaldo??????

I was wondering if so many of these reinaldos did the vocals ,Who performed on stage was it Sammy Zone Rei Summers, Carlos jusino,or Walter

Mr. "G"

Reaction score
Eye 2 Eye was living in Aguada, Puerto Rico Last heard from himself was that he was working on some tracks for Angelique's 2nd Album, Rei Summers album and some other projects.

Latin Nation

Reaction score
Well

Well I know Rei Summers did the majority of the performances since he was the first REINALDO...lol...well there you go.

Sammy Zone

Reaction score
Will The Real Reinaldo Please Stand Up

OK Lets get the facts straight Rei Summers did My Sweet Love which was the first song then came Another Night also by Rei Then Carlos did Forever and Sammy Zone Lopez (ME) did the rest of the album, The songs I did were (Lover and Friend), (Take It From My Heart), (In My Dreams), (Come on People), and (Iv Been Loving You). Walter and Eye to Eye never sang any of the song. Now performances Carlos did most of the Reinaldo shows, he use to lipsynce two the tracks that were out. Rei Summer the original Reinaldo left the Company High Power Records due to a disagreement with Tony Garcia, Tony the got Carlos to lipsynce to the songs cause the songs were hits but there was no one to sing them, then Carlos did forever and about two months after the release of the song he also got in to a disagreement with Tony, Tony then called his cousin Walter to fill in for some shows he had booked for Carlos, but Walter Couldn’t sing so Tony ask Sammy Zone To be the New Reinaldo album but the only thing was he trick Sammy in to making the album he told Sammy it was going to be a Sammy Zone album, then at the end he said it was for Reinaldo, this was after Sammy wrote Lil Suzy's Take me in your Arms, writing and singing some other tracks for NV and Wickett, Sammy got in to a big disagreement with Tony and left the Co. A couple of years later Tony made up with Rei Summers and Sammy Zone to form the group Reinald-o which consisted of Rei & Sam they went on to do a couple of big shows together and remade My Sweet Love & Another Night which became bigger Hits. Rei & Sam Still do shows as Reinaldo Sammy Zone wrote all the songs and did backgrounds on Angeliques 1st album and Some on NV’s also wrote both Compilations on Metropolitan Records (Forever Freestyle Vol. I & II) and I’m doing lots of other things.

Peace Sammy Zone Lopez

Alex

Reaction score
Stockholm, Sweden..Freestyle doesn't exist here
Sammy, can you tell me whats the deal with the Reinald-o album cover, The album on High Power Records.
I get laughed at everytime a friend of mine looks through my CD collection and see my Reinaldo CD.
The frontside is horrible enough, but then you turn to look at the Playlist and see the Backside of the CD, OH MY GOD!
You see (I don't know which) Reinaldo exposing a thong.
Was the cover made this way to attract Gay people or what?

Sammy Zone

Reaction score
Very Funny KENNY DA GUIDO

Alex the answer to that question is: Tony Garcia Had no singer for the album cause none of us what nothing to do with it and unfortunately Walter the new Reinaldo did look hot enough so Tee got some kid of the street to pose for the shoots and that’s why he cut the head of the pics so no one will no who's the real Reinaldo now why those poses I haven’t a clue maybe he's in the closet or an under cover fag beats me!!!

Oh Kenny, what do you mean by you need an aspirin