Whatever happened to NYASIA's album??

george

Reaction score
Was just listening to Nyasia's old cd and remembered hearing a few years ago that she was working on a new cd...doing updates on her old hits and new songs including a collaboration with Safire. This was suppose to happen in 06, I think.

Anyone know anything about this??? Is it still happening?? Or did they drop the ball on this.

Janko

Reaction score
She has a lot of new music though in comparsion to some of the older acts....maybe she is still finding material? Her voice is very distinct -- i love that

damultieditjunke

Reaction score
No question...Nyasia is a great singer....
I think like most freestyle albums that were "suppose" to come out in the last 10 years
never realy "materlize" into anything....for whateve reasons...
unfortunate but true......

george

Reaction score
No question...Nyasia is a great singer....
I think like most freestyle albums that were "suppose" to come out in the last 10 years
never realy "materlize" into anything....for whateve reasons...
unfortunate but true......

True, but i thought with Mic Mac relaunching themselves, it would have happened. Wasn't that the label that was suppose to put it out, along with David's "upcoming" album?

freestylegreek

Reaction score
I guess we can ask Mickey if anyone can get a hold of him whats going on.

homerjay

Reaction score
I let Nyasia know about this thread, she checked it out and asked me to pass this message on to you guys.

Hello everyone,
Thank you for the compliments and for the interest in my prolonged 2nd album. This is the deal. I took a few years off to take care of my baby and to put our personal life in order, raising a baby after ten years is alot to juggle in itself, but recording a second album and being in the industry added much stress to it so I decided to take time off. Our family moved to Florida and started anew here and we are loving it and we are putting things back in order so that we can proceed with this album. Mickey and I and my husband DJ PARADISE are working at getting new material as well as putting together some of the stuff that was already done for that album. I know we promised the album out and I apologize, but we really cannot stop the course of life when it gets in the way of the things you want to do. I cannot tell you when it will be out only that we are trying to make it happen. Thank you very much for the understanding and the patience.
We have a beautiful little girl who keeps our lives very busy and very happy. As someone mentioned here I had recorded some other material like the new one on the Carlos Berrios Compilation album "Physical Attraction" which I hope you guys enjoy.
Again many thanks from us to you guys for being patient with this project, and I hope that if the album never comes to fruition that you will at least know I was and always will be grateful to you.
Thanks,
Nyasia

george

Reaction score
I let Nyasia know about this thread, she checked it out and asked me to pass this message on to you guys.
Hello everyone,
Thank you for the compliments and for the interest in my prolonged 2nd album. This is the deal. I took a few years off to take care of my baby and to put our personal life in order, raising a baby after ten years is alot to juggle in itself, but recording a second album and being in the industry added much stress to it so I decided to take time off. Our family moved to Florida and started anew here and we are loving it and we are putting things back in order so that we can proceed with this album. Mickey and I and my husband DJ PARADISE are working at getting new material as well as putting together some of the stuff that was already done for that album. I know we promised the album out and I apologize, but we really cannot stop the course of life when it gets in the way of the things you want to do. I cannot tell you when it will be out only that we are trying to make it happen. Thank you very much for the understanding and the patience.
We have a beautiful little girl who keeps our lives very busy and very happy. As someone mentioned here I had recorded some other material like the new one on the Carlos Berrios Compilation album "Physical Attraction" which I hope you guys enjoy.
Again many thanks from us to you guys for being patient with this project, and I hope that if the album never comes to fruition that you will at least know I was and always will be grateful to you.
Thanks,
Nyasia

Thank you Homerjay and Nyasia for taking time to respond to a question I didnt think Nyasia herself would answer.
Thanx!!

And good luck with your move to Florida. Can't wait to hear some new tunes from you.....