What is the freakin' issue with personal ads?????

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Ok, I've had my personal ad up for a while now. I've updated it iwth current pics of me.....

Why is it that people put up personal ads, and then don't respond to emails sent????? Daym.

I've sent out some emails to guys. I want to say a good 10 ads in the past few months.

Did I get one reply back? NOPE! :angered

and I didn't answer just anyone's ad. I read what people wanted, making sure I fit their "wants" in regards to location, height, weight, the whole deal.

and still no replies.

Hell, last week, I sent an email to a guy who had said he has NO gay friends, and was looking for a gay friend to talk to, and see what would develope.

So I sent out the email, and watched. A week went by before he signed back on. Well, he's been signed on in the past 24 hours now. Did he answer my email? NOPE!!!!! :angered

Daym. Ya know what, maybe I don't have washboard abs, and I haven't lost all the weight I need to, my muscles are not popping out of my arms, chest, legs, but ya know what????

I'm smart, I'm funny, I'm big hearted, caring, honest, and real. If y'all aren't willing to let yourselves see that, they phuk ya all. I'm better off without you!

DreamGirl

Reaction score
Jersey aka the land of jughandles, k-turns and RIG
I agree with your last statement completely Chuck! Hell, if I was a gay man, I would be proud and honored to have you either as a friend, or a boyfriend. You're am awesome guy, and you have an amazing personality. You can be serious, but also know how to have a good time. And on top of that, you are looking incredibily good these days! I always thought you were good looking, but with the weight loss, it's multiplied. So if someone doesn't want to respond, fuk them....in the end it's their loss, not yours. That is frustrating though when you respond to someone and they don't have the decencey to reply back.

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
I mean, daym! I'm not fragile. If you are not interested, just say you are not interested.

It's all good, I can't float everyone's boat, but just say so.

JohnFly5

Reaction score
ChuckD said:
Daym. Ya know what, maybe I don't have washboard abs, and I haven't lost all the weight I need to, my muscles are not popping out of my arms, chest, legs, but ya know what????

I'm smart, I'm funny, I'm big hearted, caring, honest, and real. If y'all aren't willing to let yourselves see that, they phuk ya all. I'm better off without you!
Can I hear an AMEN BROTHERS!!!! OH YEAH!!! Aint that the truth..

Chuck.. I am definately not the best looking guy in the world either, I mean, I have my downfalls. But if the person I want to date or be with can not see past how I look, or what car I drive (HELLO JAQUI!!), or how much money I dont make or my job title (HELLO PATTY!!!) - your right, I dont want to be associated with them anyways!!! Theres someone out there for everyone, besides I have a few single gay friends that are incredibly nice guys.. Cept they live in Houston.. he he he he he... Keep up the good fight brother.. In the end we only have to live with ourselves... So long as you are happy with who you are, than the rest of it shouldnt matter... :)

Enigma

Reaction score
Its not all about the image that counts...many don't realize that until they meet someone that has a sucky personality. :)

Hey ChuckD their loss ;)