What Ever Happened To Tpe Or Voyce?

M

MontageMusicEnt

TPE consisted of Adam Marano who became or produced Collage. he is also owner of Viper records. One of the other members of Tpe is now in Florida doing management and Bookings. Voyce I think unfortunately broke up

Elear

Reaction score
T.P.E. From What I Knew Was THE Philadelphia Experiment Out Of Philly. ADAM MARANO,ANTHONY MONTELLEONE & DENINE....So If Anything...Anthony Is In Florida...

lizv77

Reaction score
My Voyce =)

I have been searching for like 9 years on the whereabouts of VOYCE. I saw them at a couple of appearances back in 1992 when HOT 97 played Freestyle. They were so cool.. I was 15 at the time, and they were so sweet to my friends and I... we were crazy about them. I need to know what happened to Miguel, Carlos, Danny, and Aldez. lol

Where are they???????? I hope someone who has any idea can please share this info with us.

Liz

nick colon

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
voyce did break up.
but there manger started the group again with new members the only orig was Aldez he was still in the group.they were singing r&b pop ect and only when they did shows they would cover the freestyle songs the first group did such as-Within my heart,Here we are and Give me a chance.
they group went there ways.
as far as now the only one still recording is Areyel from the second group and he has a song on D.O.S records freestyle the next level vol.#2
from what ive heard aldez no longer sings or any of the orig. members.
hope that helps.

Primax

Reaction score
TPE TPE TPE

TPE TPE TPE

For everyone reading: ON Wednesday, NOVEMBER 21, 2001, the evening before Thanksgiving there will be a Thankgiving Throwdown in Philadelphia by Mr. Miami. You will see T.P.E., Collage, Fabiano, and Rug Head and the Nasty North, plus more. On the turn tables will be Mr. Miami, Diva DJ Maria, and Blenz. The concert hotline is 215-404-2452, tickets can be order online at a discount by visiting http://www.gekkorecords.com tell them PRIMAX sent you!

How can we get this added to the calendar?

PMX

RUMMY-G

Reaction score
I need to know what happened to Miguel, Carlos, Danny, and Aldez. lol
---

Five dollars of my hard earned money went to Carlos back in October of 1997 when I purchased this New York City Transit employee a Heineken. His performance was excellent, don't know what happened to him after that.

RummyG

Enigma

Reaction score
Oh damn, I love TPE! That song THEN CAME YOU...oh the memories when I was 20 years old and had a crush, this was the song I kept playing on and on! My friend was like "dude you gonna playout my record!" lol

:D

Elear

Reaction score
The Rap Was Done By Adam....They Usually Are Anyway :D
He's The " Freestyle Rapper " ahahha...But He Sounds Good Doing It ;)

R

Rhoq

The rap on TPE's "THEN CAME YOU" was performed by the Hip-House group Color Blind who at that time had a huge hit in Philly with their song "SWEATY & NAKED"...Other Philly area artists featured on "THEN CAME YOU" were Denine (of course) Joe from the group Marré ("FALSE LOVE") and Ton-Dé-Jon ("2 OF A KIND")

bassy

Reaction score
Rhoq, thanx for the info. For a minute I thought another hat was being worn. Damn you are good with the information. You are the "man." Whatever happened to Color Blind?

R

Rhoq

Metropolitan signed Color Blind after the success of "SWEATY & NAKED" and released a follow-up single. I don't remember the name of the song, but it didn't go anywhere.

A remix of "SWEATY & NAKED" surfaced a few years ago here in Philly...Other than that, I don't think there is much more to say about Color Blind.

bassy

Reaction score
Well that's too bad, maybe Color Blind should be resurrected for TPE. I hear you are getting a concert with TPE and Collage performing at the end of the month?