What do you want to see with ClubFreestyle????

Dianita

Reaction score
I think alot of the ideas here are great...I like the idea of a lyrics section, and a streaming music section would be great so we could all be listening to the same thing. It would kind of make us feel even more connected. New smilies would be fun. I could see some other sections happening too...maybe like an entertainment section with sub-sections for books, movies, shows, etc...and a freestyle recipe section sounds fun too...I'd like to see more use out of the chatroom, alot of times I can't make it Sunday night, and it would be great to be able to talk to my CF familia more often, and these codes and image ideas sound fun, but us less experienced, technologically challenged peeps would be grateful for some help with all that. The occasional contest for cf merchandise(cf stuff or promotional freestyle stuff) or even VIP membership would be great. :whistle Maybe a listing of freestyle artists(singers, producers, etc) links to their websites would be good, as well as an organized photo section of freestyle artists like Chuckie had on his site...So people can see what the artists looked like, maybe with a paragraph or so about what their songs were and where are they now, or like I mentioned a pic of the artist with a link to their sites near it if they have one or contact info(as long as it's public), with lyrics to their songs, maybe clips...oh the possibilities. For lyrics not easily found online, members can help to post. I'd love to see more of the artists around here..maybe we can send invitations. I know I had more in mind:dgrin , but I'm kinda brain dead right now. But basically everyone had great suggestions. Smoothies idea is great too, cause many I'm sure come here looking to get their big break and it's always helpful to listen to someone with experience...Okay, that's it for now.

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
SpanishFly, that I can not answer.

Brent is working on a few different things. When he becomes more active here on cf, he will look over this thread, and then, maybe make the changes.

I started this thread to give our new admin the opportunity to see what was on the minds of the members here, so if he wanted to make changes, he could see what everyone else thought.

bkleinhe

Reaction score
Forum Upgrade is Complete

Ok so first problems were with the server move....that was a big pain in the ass. We just completed upgrading to the latest version of vbulletin today. I'm sure there will be some bugs...it took six hours to complete the upgrade and it crashed the server...so PLEASE REPORT ANY ANOMALIES! Next step is a new design. Whenever I buy a site I always like to get it up an running with on the latest platform and then I usually, slowly, sweep away old designs and implement my own...once desing changes are done then we move on to implementing new features, new organizational structure and NEW TECHNOLOGY! Not to metion fixing the existing stuff... I didn't see this thread until today, so please keep on posting...I'll read them all as time progresses! Thanks! Brent PS I don't know what the benefits are of the new upgrade...I am researching that right now..it was a pretty major upgrade...so there must be something!

Edalgiere

Reaction score
bkleinhe said:
Ok so first problems were with the server move....that was a big pain in the ass. We just completed upgrading to the latest version of vbulletin today. I'm sure there will be some bugs...it took six hours to complete the upgrade and it crashed the server...so PLEASE REPORT ANY ANOMALIES! Next step is a new design. Whenever I buy a site I always like to get it up an running with on the latest platform and then I usually, slowly, sweep away old designs and implement my own...once desing changes are done then we move on to implementing new features, new organizational structure and NEW TECHNOLOGY! Not to metion fixing the existing stuff... I didn't see this thread until today, so please keep on posting...I'll read them all as time progresses! Thanks! Brent PS I don't know what the benefits are of the new upgrade...I am researching that right now..it was a pretty major upgrade...so there must be something!

we need our chat room ;) maybe more smiles

bkleinhe

Reaction score
I'm prety sure we only lost about 12-18 hours of posts...and the avatars will be fixed once the template is applied...which should be in tomorrow? I have no idea how smooth that will go...it will probably be a rocky road for a couple days...

Gornicevo said:
Looks like a lot of posts were lost in the move. Also, the user avatars aren't showing anymore.

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
It looks like the pets are gone.

I don't know if that's permanent or if they will return.

They didn't really serve a purpose here. JackG had intended to have the pets "battle" each other in some way, but that never happened.

FR3ESTYLEKING

CF Freestyle GrandMaster
Reaction score
what's the title of this thread??

More of??? how about less of SPAM THREADS

and a owner who actually has responsiblity or others who actually want to do something with the site..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Clubfreestyle.com :D lol :animal0018:

NuJerz2001

Reaction score
Yo yo!! Whatta hell happened here man? Look at Bday shout all I see is crazy spam!!! Where can i find this song SPAM!! What's goin on here guys!! Sun Ryan!! Long time no talk playa!