Wendy & Joe Zangie Perform in YOUR Area!?

kdm7000

Reaction score
This is serious folks - we need to encourage and demand that EVERYBODY support Joe Zangie and Wendy because we definitely want to hear more form them in the near future. It doesn't cost you anything, it doesn't take much time, so do take some time, a few seconds out of your busy schedule to vote, support, demmand, and show love to Wendy and Joe! Even if you don't have interest for this style of music or music in general, just support anyway. It never hurts to support somebody, and besides, if it were you, you would appreciate all those who backed you up, whether or not they were true fans. Remember 9/11, how the entire world came together and it was all about supporting, helping and comforting those around you? Well lets continue this tradition and support Wendy & Joe. After all, this is what this country was originally all about.

To the people who may not be fans or know about Wendy & Joe: Many fans, including myself, will be happy to see them become successful. Even if you're not a fan, you can first start by checking them out and listening to their music here,www.myspace.com/wendyscanlan and www.myspace.com/joezangie . you can also not be a fan yet and support and find satisfaction that you've made hundreds of other people happy by backing up their success, and who knows - maybe they continue their journey with music and you too become a future fan!

I don't care what city or place you represent or where you demand, all that matters is that you
S H O W Y O U R S U P P O R T ! !

Thanks.

http://eventful.com/demand/D0-001-000116801-8

freestylegreek

Reaction score
If they do perform in Toronto it will be cause stupid Canadian's actually know Joe Zangie. But its sad that they won't be performing here cause we have plently of dumb Freestyle fans who dont know crap when it comes to Freestyle.

Of course FreestyleFreak would be the exception cause I bet he knows just as much as I do.

FreestylefreaK

Reaction score
.... Toronto ... we have plently of dumb Freestyle fans who dont know crap when it comes to Freestyle.
Of course FreestyleFreak would be the exception cause I bet he knows just as much as I do.

We're the same person under different user names (split personality).

;)