Welcome to the CLUBFREESTYLE Bar

Papo329

Reaction score
Let me get it started...

<Unlocks door to bar, Turns on music, Goes behind bar & sets up>

This is the 1st night, I wonder who will come thru 1st & have a drink w/ me??

<BTW drinks are FREE in clubfreestyle>

<DJ Cuttin Carrerra plays in the background>

Ok..It's now whoever post turn to make an entrance & do whatever you would wanna do in CLUB FREESTYLE :aparty :yeey :cheers

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
*Pushes open the door, and walks in, wearing my durango boots and leather jacket, and steps up to the door*

"gimme a bottle of Coors light and a shot of Black Sambucca!"

cArLiToS WaY

Reaction score
Boston- The City That Comes To Life After 2 a.m.-
Ah, all I know is that I need a damn drink!

I'll have two Cosmo's with Pineapple Infused Grey Goose (or Grey Goose Citron), fresh-squeezed lime juice, side of rocks....and not too pink, please. You're the best. Here's a $10. Keep $5 for youself. Thanks.

sietzsounds

Reaction score
*walks in, scouts room in search of hot chicks to get busy with in bathroom* oops bad sietz bad sietz....... *walks in, heads to bar, buys 1st corona, nods head to freestyle, sees chuckD, tries to avoid tickle hands* :nahnah

imfromqueenz

Reaction score
*sends in bodyguards to make sure no wackos are inside*
*finds out Sietz is hiding out in the bathroom.....hears Chuck is looking for him with tickle hands at the ready*
*struts in.......heads over to the bar...."may I please have a Sex on the Beach*
*declines bartenders offer to drive to the beach and specifies the mix*
"Hey Chuck.....long time no see.....I hear Sietz is in the bathroom"

:cheers cheers mate....

Brklyn345

Reaction score
*stumbles into bar*

I'd like a screwdriver please...*waves to Erica and Chuck, who's crouching next to the bathroom door for some reason*

SEDUCTIVE NENA

Reaction score
Walk in and waves hello to everyone..

Then hurry to the bar and order a Tequila Sunrise, heavy on the tequila :)

sietzsounds

Reaction score
*slips out of bathroom, heads to DJ booth, makes sure no ones looking, then throws on "Achy Breaky Heart", hides in furthest dark corner* :heee

Reaction score
New Hampshire (now) The land of the 'Family Wre
As I strut through the door in my tight little black Chanel dress, sportin' my sleek high heeled Jimmy Choos, all eyes are on me. I start walking to the bar :vamp all the guys are checking me out. OOOOOH-NOOOOOO, I proceed to trip over my own foot, flying forward faster than a 747 going through the sky, taking out 3 club goers on my way down...body slamming 4 others... HHHHEEEEELLLPPPP. Then, when I finally smash, face first, into the bar, :buggin I quietly ask for an Amoretto sour and hope no one noticed me. :eek:

SEDUCTIVE NENA

Reaction score
Gabbi (aka) Gabriell said:
As I strut through the door in my tight little black Chanel dress, sportin' my sleek high heeled Jimmy Choos, all eyes are on me. I start walking to the bar :vamp all the guys are checking me out. OOOOOH-NOOOOOO, I proceed to trip over my own foot, flying forward faster than a 747 going through the sky, taking out 3 club goers on my way down...body slamming 4 others... HHHHEEEEELLLPPPP. Then, when I finally smash, face first, into the bar, :buggin I quietly ask for an Amoretto sour and hope no one noticed me. :eek:

Laugh quietly (sorry) as I see Gabbi fall and order another Tequila Sunrise.

Papo329

Reaction score
*Goes behind bar & makes a L.I Iced Tea & sits at the bar stool wondering what the night is going to be like*

<nodding my head to "Achey Breaky Heart" song playing>