VIP members / Regular members

Registered Members - View VIP Forums or not?

• Yes they can View the VIP Forums but not post

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Nope, they shouldent view or post until they become VIP

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

JackG

Should Regular members be able to view the VIP forums (but not post)
OR not view at all until they are VIP?

J

JackG

On here we like to listen to ALL opinions and not only listen we should Discuss among VIP members and Mods issues of CF.

AIM brings up a good point however on the flip side of her point -

"why tempt them if they r not going to pay"

- Sometimes people need to see what they are missing in order for them to decide to become a VIP.

Keep the votes and comments coming!!

Mods are the Final Straw in any descision so VIP members please post up your votes, thoughts and ideas and hopefully they will pass through and become law!

J

JackG

We got an ABCD scenario on our hands

A) They dont see at all...get real curious and go VIP
B) They dont see at all and think - hey what am I misson and not go VIP
C) They see but cant post...get the urdge to post and go VIP
D) They see but cant post - but dont go VIP anyway

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
"A" thru "D" is a right answer for everybody. We're really not going to know. It's just a decision that has to be made. Like LOTTO! It's a gamble! You're not going to know unless you try them all.

Why not start off with allowing them to view for a couple of days and then lock the forums again? This way you have taken care of "C" and "D".

"A" and "B" are their curiosity. {{Wondering}} You know those "what's going on in there?"
If curiosity kills the cat, then you have new VIP members! If it doesn't kill them, then they're not really phased by "VIP".

Krystal

Reaction score
If you allow them to see and not to post...what's to stop them from bringing what they see out to the public forums for debate/discussion?

I say if they don't wanna pay...they can't play! :D

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
Maybe what will stop them is getting banned. Depending on what they're trying to bring out into the public forum. They know the rules. May not always play by them but I'm sure Jack G. can put a little intimidation on them. Jack can create a post that he'll allow them to view but can't post. Just to give them a litte insight to decide if they feel if VIP status is for them or not. He can clearly put the rules down on the thread of what the consequences will be if a topic from VIP is posted in the public area.

Psycho

Reaction score
I must be honest here, and NOT to offend anyone, but who really benefits from members bcoming VIP? I can still conversate with regular members, it's not like there in some other world because of there status. VIP members benefit because of the perks, but why once you're VIP, why try to convert anyone else in to doing the same. Bottom line is, that VIP members won't benefit from converting members into VIP. Jack will. Sorry jack, no offence... but i don't see any point in me, or anyone else tryin' to convert or convince other members into becoming VIP. If i'm wrong please do tell.

Anyways, to answer the question. Don't let 'em see shiat!

Krystal

Reaction score
To answer your question Psycho...

WE ALL benefit from getting members to join CF. Jack isn't out to make money from us...he's trying to get assistance in paying for the upkeep and maintanence of CF. He's asorbed the cost of this for the past few years...it takes a toll on one's funds. Now he's trying to get a lil help with this and along with your contribution...you get perks. :)

Hope this answered your question.

jazzy4u

Reaction score
queens, NYC the best ever, where freestyle will al
Hey to be honest, there is a benifit to everything and if things need to get better why not help. I have fun going to the shows and this to me is a way of showing more support and helping CF become better than what it is already. If they are curious than just pay the fee.

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm ok I feel that what sets VIP members apart from reg members is the perks VIP members get and in allowing reg members to see it makes no point. VIP is the backstage pass if I am not mistaken. I say its to early with this new VIP status leave it so that at teh moment reg members cant see what the deal is behind the scenes and see if it draws people in if you see it is not really doing anything then decide to let them get a sneak peak where they can see and not post or any of the other suggestions listed, but as of now what is the point of being VIP if everybody is allowed to see what you see. Give it a couple of weeks and see what happens :D

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
Pay Before U Get Vip Status, It Now Like He Is Asking For Alot. We All Love This Site And All He Is Asking For Is A Lil Help. There Is Perks To Everything And As The Weeks Past We Will See The Benefits To It.

Nyasia

Reaction score
I just got home and I am too tired to debate, so I will get with ya on this tommorrow..lolol;)

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
If regular members are seeing what VIPs are seeing, then what's the point of being VIP? If they want to see VIP perks, let them pay for vip perks.

Nyasia

Reaction score
ok I got to answer before I go to bed. I say don't let them see. because like everyone is pointing out, if everyone can see then what's the point? it' slike going to a club, and being told your sitting in VIP, meanwhile the dj's girfriend and her friends are all up in there, and the bartenders boyfriend and his friends, the club groupies...well you get the point.

heidee14

Reaction score
mmm True.....
VIP means ALL ACCESS..right?...so if they're not VIP,
Just a REG-MEMBER then why get (SOME) ACCESS..for FREE??
When VIP-MEMBERS have PAID?...ITS A FAIR GAME..YOU PAY U PLAY..
LIKE KRYSTAL I THINK SAID..

Psycho

Reaction score
Krystal said:
To answer your question Psycho...

WE ALL benefit from getting members to join CF. Jack isn't out to make money from us...he's trying to get assistance in paying for the upkeep and maintanence of CF. He's asorbed the cost of this for the past few years...it takes a toll on one's funds. Now he's trying to get a lil help with this and along with your contribution...you get perks. :)

Hope this answered your question.
Acually you didn't quite get what i was saying. I know that jack has absorbed the cost of keeping CF up and i know that he's not out to make money. What i'm saying is, what is that point of VIP Members trying to convince regular members to become VIP. We're not going to benifit from it.