Videos

1sxychica

Reaction score
Hey Hey mah peeps!
Hm... today on my way to school I was on the subway listening to my Freestyle CD.... then a song TREAT ME RIGHT by Lil Suzy came on and made me wanna dance... only then I realized that it's not freestyle and doesn't belong on my CD (I made it)... I just love it THIS much to put it there...

so ok.. my question is... does Lil Suzy have any videos??? Do ANY Freestyle Artist have videos??? I have only seen TWO... Zoe (this isn't love anymore) and STevie B's (ONLY ONE).

and second question is... which song or artist would you like to see a video of??? Cause, when I was listening to TREAT ME RIGHT I was thinking how is this song any worse then say HEAVEN by DJ Sammy whose CRAPPY video gets air play on MUCH? Just a thought though....

Talk Back!

1sxychica

Reaction score
Mario.... is there a site for those Videos?

oh.. i've seen another one too... damn... Sharyn I think was her name.. of was is Jocelyn.. well one of then got a video lol

mario

Reaction score
theres many videos its just that you dont see them played at all.....just the other day i saw the PLANET ROCK video on BET

1sxychica

Reaction score
Anthony is there a way I can maybe get some off u? are they on the VHS or computer?

oh i know Debbie has a video too... :)

AnthonyA1971

Reaction score
Mine are on VHS. I only trade really (making copies wear down the tapes alot....and I've already made many copies from them) and I have so many people to make them for. Sh**, I still have to send a tape to Rhoq & Grafpix, for example, which I promised months ago :crap Sorry Rhoq & Grafpix....I will get it to you guys soon, I swear lol :D

vaproductions

Reaction score
miami had the good freestyle artist like debbie de
i have ............

i have the vhs of debbie gibson(not really freestyle)....and samantha fox........and expose..all in very good condition not only that ANTHONY U SHOULD PUT THE VIDEO'S ON VIDEO CD LIKE I DID i myself would love to have video's from other freestyle artist. if someone out there knows how we (CF) can get some freestyle video's PLEASE post on here...........vapro:mdance :mdance

SONYA

Reaction score
stevie be has a few videos like for because i love you and for i wanna be the one, lil suz take me in your arms, shannon let the music play a lot of the older songs like late 80s have videos u can usually see them on much more music on staruday/friday nites the retro dance party i think its called they play alot...

1sxychica

Reaction score
thanks Gina :) I'll hopefully catch it on.

But say is there a website??? or ANYTHING? :sosad

SONYA

Reaction score
i have no clue try lilsuz's site and the other artists site cuz maybe its in their multi media section...??