Video - Chereé live @ Telemundo

Reaction score
New Hampshire (now) The land of the 'Family Wre
Hey Victor whats up, it's Gabriella from up in Mass. Haven't seen you or Fernanda in a couple of years now, last time was at Backdrafts. As always her voice is great, and her singing always just blows me away, tell her I still think she is the tops! She just always has such a great, big, enveloping sound when she sings. Wishing both of you the best.

victorvega

Performing / Recording Artist
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys! Gabbi, we were just talking about you the other day. It was at BAckdrafts that we last saw each other. I have a pic with you of that event. I think it's posted on my site as well. Hope to see ya at the next event!!

God bless,

Vic

Reaction score
New Hampshire (now) The land of the 'Family Wre
victorvega said:
Thanks for the support guys! Gabbi, we were just talking about you the other day. It was at BAckdrafts that we last saw each other. I have a pic with you of that event. I think it's posted on my site as well. Hope to see ya at the next event!!

God bless,

Vic
Oh my goodness Victor, I hope that isn't the photo with my ex-boyfriend. I looked so out of it that night :silly(kind of like this). I definitely look forward to seeing both of you soon, it's been too long.