Usher's Concert on Showtime

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
Overall it was an awesome concert. The boy does know how to give a performance. My daughter loved it. He had a few special guest come on and do their thing, like Daddy Yankee,Fat Joe, Jermaine Dupri, Ludacris and a new artist on his new label name Rico Love. Also Beyonce came on and to be honest I wasn't quite sure why. In my opinion, her little dance routine made her look cheap, she is too big of a super star for that. (Dont shoot me, just my thougts)

He also said something about owning a Basket Ball team and leaving the music buisness. I'm not too sure if i heard right I was making milk shakes at the time.

So do did anyone else watch it?

:)

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Didn't see it, I don't have showtime or hbo, so whichever one it was on, I couldn't see it. LOL

I heard he gives a great show!

DiaMoND_GiRL

Reaction score
hes part owner of the cleveland cavs. i actually got the chance to see him perform... hes very good. hes a hell of an entertainer... i still dont like him though... =\

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
DiaMoND_GiRL said:
hes part owner of the cleveland cavs. i actually got the chance to see him perform... hes very good. hes a hell of an entertainer... i still dont like him though... =\
I feel the same way you do Diamond girl, I have stated before I thought he was overated as a singer but an awesome perfomer. He gives you what you paid for and thats cool to me.

:)

Krystal

Reaction score
I saw part of it and then turned it off to watch "A Night at the Roxbury" :D

freestylemeya

Reaction score
Showtime was free last night, so anyone could have tuned into it. I have to agree, he is a great performer.

QuEeNsGuRL24

Reaction score
I honestly really don't like usher but last night he put on a great show, lmg yes he mentioned he is owner of the Cleavland Caviliers and that was his last show and he is leaving the music business and he has his own record lable called ush records and he said he is going to start to do movies

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
Well it was a good concert. It was really nice of him to bring out Fat Joe and Daddy Yankee to represent the Puerto Ricans since the concert took place in Puerto Rico.

Yes it will be his last concert because he bought the Cavaliers and is a now a very YOUNG business man.

ricanlips4u

Reaction score
freestylemeya said:
Showtime was free last night, so anyone could have tuned into it. I have to agree, he is a great performer.
I couldnt find the FREE one on my tV..I searched all damn nite! I have TimeWarner and i was not happy!

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
ricanlips4u said:
I couldnt find the FREE one on my tV..I searched all damn nite! I have TimeWarner and i was not happy!

I have Time Warner too but I'm already subscribed to all the Premium channels. So you couldn't see it because you don't have that channel then right? I would think that if showtime was free it would be easy to find since all you have to do is go to the Showtime channel. :confused

ricanlips4u

Reaction score
LaBettyBoop said:
I have Time Warner too but I'm already subscribed to all the Premium channels. So you couldn't see it because you don't have that channel then right? I would think that if showtime was free it would be easy to find since all you have to do is go to the Showtime channel. :confused
I went to all the Showtime channels.. they were all blocked..