Urban Legends?

djsun1ny

Reaction score
Could be Urban Legend but I was there for the perfromance and that the rumor was spreading on the dancefloor Maribell arrived..... And the crowd was unruly made fun of her because she showed up on the Bus and left on one too. Then she didnt have a great performance and the crowd ate her up. Roseland was a hard gig at times for artists!

Then later that night Liz torres came up and it appears she was partying up cause she barely could lean on the mic stand while she sang. So again crowd was naughty!

What Urban Freestyle Legends do you remember?

James Anthony

Reaction score
I think I heard the same rumor about Maribell, that she was tossing out copies of the Roses Are Red single from the stage and people were chucking them back at her....Maybe thats why we never heard from her again (it's pretty obvious the Maribell that resurfaced with "dont make me promises" is NOT the same girl)

Maribell

Reaction score
Of course it's and urban legend, and that incident with the records at Roseland never occurred. In fact, I have very many pictures of the very successful and 2 great shows I had at Roseland, where you can clearly see the crowd enjoying the show. In fact, they were chanting compliments. Besides, I never threw records out into the crowd, I always threw roses and never, not one time, did anyone ever chuck them back at me. And, Maribell has always been the same Maribell, not anyone else. Just because I change my look on a constant basis does not mean it's a different person. Take a closer look next time!!! This is my name as it appears in my birth certificate and there is no alias, no stage name and no one else going by my name. I hope this clears up your confusion with "rumors" of things people should really investigate before spreading. Were you even there? I think not!!!!

smoothrhythm

Reaction score
And this is one of the reasons why this site is getting madd weak and other freestyle artists choose not to come on this site. You go Maribell !!:D Throwing things at people:nono in the crowd.
Holllllaaaaaa:blah

clubfossil

Reaction score
Ummmmmm!!!!!!!!!

I DONT THINK SO...CAUSE I SAW MARIBELL PERFORM PLENTY OF TIMES...AND CONSIDERING THAT MY BROTHA RAUL SOTO HELPED MIX HER SINGLE "ROSES ARE RED" AND WE GOT TO HANG WITH HER IN DA STUDIO.SHE ALWAYS TORE IT UP...PLZ PM THE ARTIST AND ASK...RUMORS LIKE THESE AREN'T NICE AND CAN RUIN CAREERS...FREDDIE REPRESENTIN POE PARK(BRONX)...HI MARIBELL ALWAYS NICE TO SEE YOU POSTING...SO REMEMBER IF YOUR ROSES AINT RED AND YOU MAKE PROMISES YOU CANT KEEP.DONT SPREAD THE RUMOR...LOL:mad :p :wave

Maribell

Reaction score
Hey, thanks Freddie and Smooth for your support. Representing Poe Park? You go boy!!!!!! Nothing like those days.....Love ya!!!
Muah!!

Smooches!!!

clubfossil

Reaction score
HI!!!!!!!

A FAN FOR LIFE BABYGIRL...HOPE YOUR ROSES ARE ALWAYS RED...LOL..MUAHZ TO YOU...FREDDIE...;) :wave :makeout