~:.Update on a new Freestyle Release (Mari P).:~

Mari P

Reaction score
Hello to all,

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Mari P "Infamous Lover" CD will be released at the end of this month. At the beginning stages we will only have online distribution , meaning you will be only be able to get the cd's through
www.unique-elementz.com

Please note that this album does not only consist of only Freestyle, but also Reggaeton/Hip Hop/R&B, but the majority of the songs are freestyle :D, and if you haven't heard my track "INFAMOUS LOVER "yet , you can hear it on

www.myspace.com/uniqueelementz

Peace & Thank you for your support!!!!

Mari P
Recording Artist

J

JackG

Cool site. Show some Love for your CF peeps by linking to us too!

Caleb-B

Reaction score
Mari P!! Whats up Girl!! Long Time No see. well the time is finally here huh? Thats Great..I cant wait!!

Being Close to Unique Freestyle, Ive already heard The CD and Let me Just say this is One of The Hottest Cd's Ive heard in years. Each Track is Pure Fire!!!

For any One Out there reading this.....Get this CD!!! You will have no regrets...From the RnB to The Reggatone to The Freestyle...This is One of those Cd's That will stay in your Cd player for months..and In case Your dissapointed its Not "ALL FREESTYLE" ....Dont Be. Id say Its more then evenly spread out.

Mari P , I'LL see you on the road girl!!

PeteZavala

Reaction score
Mari P! Sup girl?

I agree with Caleb to the fullest. I was also lucky enough to hear this CD and all I can say is "DAYUM!". This entire CD is hot and gonna make alot of noise. Mari P, thank you so much for letting me be a part of this CD. Much Love!

AnGiE_bAyArEa_510

Reaction score
i rUn WiT ThA oNe N OnLy BaY ArEa tHa PlAcE wHeRe
viva mari p!!!!

wassup wit it this ya girl angie... n i rep mari P to the fullest yadada... she gon make it yall real talk... wit the help of my nigga unique freestyle.. she gon blow up.. n bring freestyle back to life... not only that she gon bring some new flava to our musics generation.... so show some love to my girl mari p!!!!

Unique_Freestyle

Reaction score
Sup Yall, Pete and Caleb.......you guys came game tight on this album..good shit folks...Just wanted to let you folks know that no matter how hard they try to put us down..we going to buck back on these playerhating mutha****as LOL

This is a freestyle revolution