upcoming fever concert video?

Brit' fan

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the upcoming concert at copa on the 29th may will be filmed/video? if not is there a reason why? is it a contract or money thing?
As i live way too far to attend and I sure I am not the only one who would love to see all the great acts.

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
It probably would never happen.

Too many acts, they'd need to get licensing and legal paperwork done, and by the time they divide up the money from all the acts, there would be nothing left worth while for the people selling the video.

LFK

Reaction score
Yup always the money issue. Nobody does it for the love .. and if any there is sooooooo lil

LFK

Reaction score
Now that I remember wasn't Sal gonna do a Freestyle DVD of Old School & New Scholl artist ?

Brit' fan

Reaction score
Why can't the artist receive a percentage of the profits depending the number of copies sold or receive free web site promotion maybe on the video itself or something like that. There must be another way around it.

Ok freestyle is an underground sound now but other sounds still release videos & docs to fans....

On volume 2 of the kings & queens dvd, there was footage from the club exit fever concert, what happened to the rest of it? someone has it

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
LFK said:
Yup always the money issue. Nobody does it for the love .. and if any there is sooooooo lil

I don't blame the artists. They are the ones up there performing. If they say "I'll be taped for free", then whenever someone wants to tape something, they'll be asked to do it "for free" becuase they did it once.

And even if it happened just once, the people selling the videos would still make money, so why should the artists do it for free, if someone else is gonna profit from it?

Brit' fan

Reaction score
i can see your point of view on this but if the artist, say just does it the once or twice it will give them more exposure which lets face it they all need. Also many fans & suppoters don't get a chance to see the acts live and together on the same stage. (or even know what the artist looks like)

Many people have put down the King and queens dvd but it was the only one of its kind and showcase the artist in a different light. You actually got a chance to hear the artist speak and see an up to date image.