unknown slow song from 1994

ada1984

Reaction score
Hello, This is a unknown slow song from 1994. It is off one of my old tapes that was recorded off the radio that year. I know it's not freestyle but it's old and I can't think of any where else to find it. This sounds like a teen group that tried to make a success, but only had a one hit wonder....Please let me know any info on this song. here is a link to a sample. click on the link, a window should open and take you to a page, then click on the file, unknown1994, if you don't have a download manager then right mouse click and then save as......Thanx...Adam

Link:

http://www.geocities.com/ada19851985/unknownsong.html

scotman

Reaction score
wow, I remember that song...no clue who sings it. It was pretty popular in south florida

CEESIL

ClubFreestyle Power DJ
Reaction score
dammm, it sounds very familar but can't think of it..

ada1984

Reaction score
if you know who she is. why can't you tell me the artist and title? I would probably know who she is once somebody tells me. I've done many searches with the lyrics I here but nothing comes up....

ada1984

Reaction score
Thankyou......That is a very rare song now...That is a true miami classic. I remember Power 96 playing it alot. They are so many songs that they use to play that you would never hear today, Example Samira - The Rain, Remember that song? They use to play that back at the end of 1996 and early 1997, and one day stopped playing it and never heard it again untill I found it. Does anyone remember any songs they use to play that is forgotton of? I love all those forgotton songs. Brings back memories....Let me know.....Adam

This Is GoodBye

Reaction score
ok mr hotstuff .........i can tease u 2 wanna see some polaroids of me in my tennis skirt LOL J/K HAHAHA