Top 10 People's Choice for July 2004!

Cheree

Reaction score
Wow, I can't get over how my songs have been showing up every month as well as also making the top 10 -15. All I can say is to those that have placed my songs on their list, THANK YOU! It means a lot to me to see that what I love to do and I do so well, others enjoy. Thank you all, sincerely from my heart.

tanktruck

Reaction score
San Antonio *~*~The COVER GIRLS are Evelyn,
Cheree said:
Wow, I can't get over how my songs have been showing up every month as well as also making the top 10 -15. All I can say is to those that have placed my songs on their list, THANK YOU! It means a lot to me to see that what I love to do and I do so well, others enjoy. Thank you all, sincerely from my heart.
I don't know why it surprizes you cause there DAMN GOOD SONGS!! Duh!! Cheree, just go to prove we have a hunger for some new music from you!!!:1luv P.S. Ma, you need to get your web-site up and going again! Hurry Up!:bayum

frankie

Reaction score
tanktruck said:
I don't know why it surprizes you cause there DAMN GOOD SONGS!! Duh!! Cheree, just go to prove we have a hunger for some new music from you!!!:1luv P.S. Ma, you need to get your web-site up and going again! Hurry Up!:bayum
Has she released her cd yet??

Jennifer_Glass

Reaction score
I'm so grateful to everyone who included my songs in their top 10 for July 2004...Thank You! I'm so honored to be one of three artists with two songs this month on the list! You guys made it happen :hearton
I will continue to work hard to get my music out even though I remain an unsigned artist. This is my passion and you all make me want to do my very best.
Thanks again to everyone for their continued support!!!

Jennifer Glass