Too Much Hate

PartyUpGirlz

Reaction score
I believe there is too much hate in this world.
Everyone is so quick to judge. How can music live on without the real support.

Last edited:

MIX1027FMDJ

Reaction score

It's not hate per se, it the fact that nobody has the time to listen because of short attention spans. That is true for many reasons that I won't even get into.

Fact thou...all REAL professionals are not haters, and they do listen to their audience, and that means all the good and bad critiques.

I will take myself or example because I can speak for myself, as a professional in the music or business industry I take great pain to keep in touch with people, but do it with real honest intent. Yes, I say hard things and good things, but they are all honest things and the result of me saying them is for the listener to learn something so they can step up their game a notch or two. This is a main reason why music sucks today because people who KNOW about good music do not mentor the ones who DO NOT know about good music.

If I would really want to hate or put a person down I do not say anything. It is a tough world and you need to be able to take the good with the bad. I am sure that many for example like the way I DJ, my ratings prove that, however I am sure that some do not like my DJing..so be it, does not bother me one bit.

However as most of us on here are Spanish or Italian, we have culture and as such should disseminate it to the new ones so they do not lose their culture. This translates to our music as well. More need to step up like I have always done and people need to get a backbone and stop being overly sensitive when they get the critique that they are not looking for.

Case in point, I told Craoneboy that his music was not good, it was not good, but if he thinks it is that is OK, but people who are in the know know the real deal and that his shit was just that. I come from an environment where shooting for excellence is something to strive for and some are not cut up to do that...because if it was easy everyone would be a Superstar.

But reality tells us different because only the few rise to that level and have staying power..when you are on the top it is not hate, it is jealousy because they wish they has the skills to be on top as well.

PartyUpGirlz

Reaction score
Case in point, I told Craoneboy that his music was not good, it was not good, but if he thinks it is that is OK, but people who are in the know know the real deal and that his shit was just that.

Many have negative things to say about him.
But he does seem to have a fan following.
And he seems to have a heart too.
Seen this? -> www.BylliCrayone.com

Janko

Reaction score
If he has the $$ to do this, that is great...I went and saw FYI.
Children are our future. Good work.

Janko

Reaction score
I agree in the fact that we must be honest and tell the truth and if we do not like something, that is okay....we must learn to agree to disagree at times. People will hate on others because they do not have the perserverance to do what is within themselves. And it internalizes into envy or hatred for other musicians...it is sad. They have lost the connection within themselves to find their voice as a musician. I only pray artists such as these will figure out it has nothing to do with another musician, the self-hate lies within themselves and they need to search for their own answers.
On another note, I am professional musician and my job is to entertain the crowd and for that 4 minutes or whatever time slot I get, they forget about their rent being due, the job that is breaking them in two, the light getting cut off in 24 hours unless past due is received....this is what a musician has the influence to make people happy. IMO;)

It's not hate per se, it the fact that nobody has the time to listen because of short attention spans. That is true for many reasons that I won't even get into.
Fact thou...all REAL professionals are not haters, and they do listen to their audience, and that means all the good and bad critiques.
I will take myself or example because I can speak for myself, as a professional in the music or business industry I take great pain to keep in touch with people, but do it with real honest intent. Yes, I say hard things and good things, but they are all honest things and the result of me saying them is for the listener to learn something so they can step up their game a notch or two. This is a main reason why music sucks today because people who KNOW about good music do not mentor the ones who DO NOT know about good music.
If I would really want to hate or put a person down I do not say anything. It is a tough world and you need to be able to take the good with the bad. I am sure that many for example like the way I DJ, my ratings prove that, however I am sure that some do not like my DJing..so be it, does not bother me one bit.

PartyUpGirlz

Reaction score
If he has the $$ to do this, that is great...I went and saw FYI.
Children are our future. Good work.

I know right, I'm impressed.
You dont see stuff like this too often, especially from artists without major backing.
Its nice to see people using their "name / fame" and doing good with it.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
There is hate everywhere, in all genres of music. the websites crave on it. rap, rock, country. they all have its fair share of critics. Its not new. even the Beastie boys website has people that hate the directions they sometimes go in and hate on thier beliefs, but they just laugh at it or learn from it. It kills them that they have to read all the negative propaganda on thier own site, but it makes them a better group all together.

Its only natural that a freestyle artist would come out of hiding after hearing or reading an insult from a so called fan on a forum. sometimes the can gain some insight: sometimes they cant.

This is "our site" (mine, sal's, the artists and the fans) and I do insist we keep all the comments positive on here so we can all come back day after day and have fun here!

Janko

Reaction score
Well I say, don't hate, appreciate it all everyone and everything!

xconnect

Reaction score
attention-whore3.jpg

CPR Jose Ortiz

Reaction score
Don't you just love it when they hide behind the "they're hating" facade.
Its just one more way of manipulating the way you feel.

Artists can steal money from you, but if you say something negative about them, then its hating.

Another fart neck can scam people into trying to get them to join their site, in return for some back to school supplies, but we are the ones with the issues.

Thats a bunch of candy coated crap.

Kid Heartbreak

Reaction score
Artists can steal money from you, but if you say something negative about them, then its hating.
Another fart neck can scam people into trying to get them to join their site, in return for some back to school supplies, but we are the ones with the issues.

I've read this entire thread once again assuming that "PartyUpGirlz" is Crayola himself and it seems very obvious that is indeed the case. WTF? What kind of world are we living in? The trifelin' deception just keeps snowballin'. And how could school supplies be the best promotion/scam/whatever this bitch can come up with?

ronnie d

Reaction score
well we got shut down on the other thread, kenny told me it was in the best intrest of the sites reputation, we need to be careful what we say on this thread or it may get shut down.

Janko

Reaction score

Well IMO and my experience, you must know that there are artists out there who get hated on just for their talent period...it is nothing they have done to warrant it. This is the type of hate I am strongly against. It is not right.......and these are freestyle singers. People talk crap and lies and deception which continue to divide and disrupt this little community we have. And then you wonder why freestyle cannot get ahead? This is one of the reasons--it sucks.:mad:

bubblegum

Reaction score
I hear you janko.... some people just need to be banned from here because all that comes out of thier mouths is negetivity. When people have problems with artists , they should just contact that artist directly. Cause god knows they all have myspaces and they are easy to find. Only the artist can respond to what is being said about them or directed to them of something they have done that may have made a fan upset or unsatisfied about that paticular artist.

I m sure there are people on this board that have jobs and in some way shape or form may abuse their position at that job such as time theft, calling in sick when youi are really not , ect. Yet you don't see no one talking about that on this board.

My point being if it's a freestyle music site then we should be talking about new releases , new up coming artists, up coming events or shows and the great time we have at these events and not bash what little we have left if at all of this genre of music.

THank you .....

CPR Jose Ortiz

Reaction score
Well IMO and my experience, you must know that there are artists out there who get hated on just for their talent period...it is nothing they have done to warrant it. This is the type of hate I am strongly against. It is not right.......and these are freestyle singers. People talk crap and lies and deception which continue to divide and disrupt this little community we have. And then you wonder why freestyle cannot get ahead? This is one of the reasons--it sucks.:mad:

Please name the Artists who have been allegedly "hated" on.

Because there have been two Artists that have been questioned on their actions as of late, Tony G and Billy Crayone.

These two have been trolling on the Freestyle Communities for a long time taking advantage of whoever, whenever they could; Far from your so called "hating".

If Artists are fracking fans over, we have to expose them.
Even if some of the fans are too busy admiring the Artist rather than seeing what kind of a person they truly are.

Wake up!

CPR Jose Ortiz

Reaction score
I hear you janko.... some people just need to be banned from here because all that comes out of thier mouths is negetivity. When people have problems with artists , they should just contact that artist directly. Cause god knows they all have myspaces and they are easy to find. Only the artist can respond to what is being said about them or directed to them of something they have done that may have made a fan upset or unsatisfied about that paticular artist.
I m sure there are people on this board that have jobs and in some way shape or form may abuse their position at that job such as time theft, calling in sick when youi are really not , ect. Yet you don't see no one talking about that on this board.
My point being if it's a freestyle music site then we should be talking about new releases , new up coming artists, up coming events or shows and the great time we have at these events and not bash what little we have left if at all of this genre of music.
THank you .....

There's always someone that will allow for passive behavior.
And if that's one of your values then thats fine.

Calling out sick from a job and lying about it is something that you do to yourself and has nothing to do with someone victimizing you.

And sure there is always the time to promote new music, events and up and coming shows. But like all music, there's always a side of it we must talk about even when we don't want to.

MIX1027FMDJ

Reaction score
THank you .....

Hey I thought bashing was part of being a freestyle kingpin...:eek:

I cannot tell you how many times I have heard personally ARTISTS who dis' each other...so I guess we ALL do it, but it should be a valid dis'...if anyone disses me I could care less because if I remember correctly I even dissed myself, how crazy is that?:D:D:D