Tony G: The Real Story

Reaction score
Major issues?? The issue is your friend is a crook and scanmmer. He should be in jail period. I think its hilarious that he didn't want the music to be "leaked". A leak only happens when you have million of fans and are established and well known. Not some two bit bisexual still paying for his liposuction.

TONY G IS NOT BI OR GAY.. I'VE KNOWN HIM FOR MANY YEARS AND HE WAS MARRIED FOR 16 YEARS... IT'S NOT COOL TO START A RUMOR ABOUT TONY BEING BI.. I'M HEARING BS ON THE BOARDS BUT NO FACTS... SO IS THIS ALL RUMORS??

Reaction score
Damn why did it have to go there....who gives a shit he is gay. That is his business lolol.....I just want quality music. :rolleyes:

YOU ARE RIGHT JANKO, WHY DID IT HAVE TO GO THERE... EVEN IF HE WAS BI, WHY JUDGE HIM AS AN ARTIST.. THIS POST WAS ABOUT HIS CD AND JUMPED TO HIM HAVING SURGERY AND NOW THE RUMOR OF HIM BEING BI.. I FEEL THAT THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED BECAUSE TONY IS GETTING SLANDERED AND HE IS NOT HERE TO TELL HIS SIDE OF THE STORY..

BS LIKE THIS IS WHAT KILLED FREESTYLE.. GO UNTO HIP HOP SITES, R & B AND POP MUSIC, YOU WILL NEVER SEE STUFF LIKE THIS.. WHERE IS THE UNITY?? FREESTYLE NEVER HAD IT BECAUSE OF RUMORS AND SLANDERING..
IF TONY G DID INDEED TAKE MONEY FROM FANS, HOW MUCH COULD HE HAVE TAKEN?? HIS CD IS NOT FREESTYLE SO HOW MANY PEEPS PURCHASED THE CD?? ANY ANSWERS??

PartyUpGirlz

Reaction score
Starting to think this site is a joke.
All anyone can do is talk crap about people.
I have yet to see any real support to these artists with the exception of a few like Sequal and Nyasia.
Everyone else is getting trash talked. The members of this board seem to be very good at slander.
Shame on all of you, seriously. Music will not grow if everyone just hates. Go buy their cds, records, downloads.

Reaction score
Starting to think this site is a joke.
All anyone can do is talk crap about people.
I have yet to see any real support to these artists with the exception of a few like Sequal and Nyasia.
Everyone else is getting trash talked. The members of this board seem to be very good at slander.
Shame on all of you, seriously. Music will not grow if everyone just hates. Go buy their cds, records, downloads.

YOU ARE 110% RIGHT PARTYUPGIRLZ.. IT'S A DAMN SHAME HOW PEOPLE CAN TRASH AN ARTIST WITHOUT THE ARTIST BEING HERE TO DEFEND HIMSELF.. TONY G WAS MADE AWARE OF ALL THESE BOGUS POST TODAY AND WAS VERY UPSET. I DON'T BLAME HIM.. HATERS, HATERS AND MORE HATERS.. LEAVE TALENT ALONE AS THEY WORK VERY HARD. I'VE BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR 20 YEARS AND WORKING 6 MONTHS ON A ALBUM IS HARD WORK AND MANY HOURS.. SUPPORT THE ARTIST AND DON'T SLANDER THEM.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEIR MUSIC, DON'T BUY IT... VERY SIMPLE!!

I REST MY CASE AND I JUST SEE THIS GOING IN CIRCLES.. PEOPLE WANT FREESTYLE TO COME BACK, THEN STICK TOGETHER AND UNITE AND MAYBE RADIO WILL CONSIDER BUT BECAUSE OF THE HATE, GREED, SLANDER AND NO UNITY, IT WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST..

Reaction score
BY THE WAY, I JUST SPOKE TO TONY G. AND SINCE I GAVE POMPEO AN OPEN MIC ON MY RADIO SHOW, IT'S ONLY FAIR TO GIVE TONY G. HIS OPEN MIC AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO ASK HIM ANY QUESTIONS OR HAS COMPLAINTS, TONY SAID TO PLEASE CALL IN WHILE HE IS ON AND HE WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS. THIS WILL NOT BE A SLANDERING SHOW AS I KEEP METROSTARR DRAMA FREE. I JUST WANT TO PUT AN END TO THIS CHILDISH HE SAID / SHE SAID AND GET RIGHT TO THE POINT AND HOPEFULLY EVERYONE CAN MOVE ON WITHOUT ANY FURTHER SLANDERING!!

THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST. 10, 2008 @ 9PM ON "THE MKG SHOW"
CATCH TONY G. LIVE AND CALL IN WITH ANY QUESTIONS. TONY WILL ALSO BE IN OUR CHATROOM.. CATCH IT LIVE AT http://www.metrostarr.com

Reaction score
Major issues?? The issue is your friend is a crook and scanmmer. He should be in jail period. I think its hilarious that he didn't want the music to be "leaked". A leak only happens when you have million of fans and are established and well known. Not some two bit bisexual still paying for his liposuction.

OK, I'M CONFUSED HERE BECAUSE ARE YOU CALLING POMPEO A CROOK AND SCAMMER OR TONY G.?? POMPEO STATED TONY ONLY HAS THE DEMOS AND I STATED THAT POMPEO GAVE ME THE EXCLUSIVE SONGS TO BE PLAYED ON MY STATION AND NOT TO BE LEAKED.. AS THE PRODUCER, POMPEO MADE THIS DECISION.. PLEASE READ THE POSTS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING ANY COMMENTS.. IT JUST MAKES MATTERS MORE TWISTED THEN WHAT THEY ARE!
:confused:

damultieditjunke

Reaction score
I know the FACTS on whats going on with TONY G. He is a good friend of mine and is having major issues in his life at this time.. I'm sure if Tony was in the right state of mind he would not being doing this and take the risk of losing his fans.. I have had heart to heart talks with TONY and I hope he can bounce back.. He is such a talented artist and it would be a waste for Tony to throw his career away.. Pompeo is a GREAT friend of mine also and we are in the process of working on new projects together.. He is a very honest guy and has nothing to do with any payment made to the new TONY G solo album "A NEW DAY".. Pomp gave me all the songs exclusive so I can play them on my i-radio station metrostarr.com. He also said he did not want any of the tracks to leak out which i understand.. It's a GREAT album and NO it's not all freestyle. I feel it was the best work Tony and Pomp did as a team.. I'm know Pompeo is true to his word and will take care of those who paid for the CD. Once the CD is released, trust me that Pompeo will ship to those who paid FOR the new Tony G "A NEW DAY" CD.. I will keep everyone posted on whats going on.......
Yours In Music,
MKG

whats up MKG...good seeing you on here...I remember as a kid going to SOS records on castle hill ave in the bx every week to get records and see you up there...

I havent been up in there in a long minute...is sos records still around?...just curious.... man I miss those days.....

what ever happend to Emiry . Peter Fontaine? divine, Sebastian?...you still in contact with any of them? what they are up to?

You cant fight love was a sick ass song....miss those days

are you dropping any new freestyle/music?

CPR Jose Ortiz

Reaction score
MKG.

Just for the record (and I reiterrate!)
This is not the first time that Tony G has been accused of taking money for goods and not delivering on them.

He did the same thing a few years back with a so called special edition 12" version of Tears in My Eyes. Fans gave their money and he never sent the records out.

The pattern is there.
Its happened before.

Though his cd may not be Freestyle, he still has fans that support him 100%.
Just take a look at a couple of the friends that came to freestyle.fm to defend him.

As far as Hip Hop and R&B. There are far more back bitters and crooks in those genres of music. All forms of music have issues. Come to my radio station and see the bickering that happens in all of the specialty shows. And these are the Gospel Shows for goodness sakes.

Janko

Reaction score
If this has happened before as CPR states, he has quite a lot of explaining to do.....and I were him, I would tell the TRUTH about it....people will then respect that. If it is bad, it will be bad but ohhhh well, at least he will state the facts. I will try to listen in :confused:

bubblegum

Reaction score
This is very unprofessional . I am disgusted with all this. You are not just slandering Tony , you are slandering yourselves as well because that just says what kind of person you are . If you have any personal issues with Tony G you should contact him personally not spread rumors. I could definitly vouge for Tony G not being gay or bi and for all the haters out there , He had a gastric bypass surgery for health reasons not liposuction.

Just for the record, it is not Tony's choice for this album not to be released yet. People are talking alot without knowing all the facts. He is actually in the process of re-producing the entire album with new producers and for those who previously ordered the album, and do not want to wait untill the albums new release date. You can contact him at agarcia0305@hotmail.com. He will be addressing these issues regarding the album and it's release delay so everyone can understand the truth behind this project. He doesn't want to bad mouth anyone or slander anybody. He just wants to make certain things clear. Thank you to all the fans standing behind him and still supporting his music. If anyone here is absolutly perfect in life let me see a show of hands. Until then people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.... you know who you are but more importantly , so does he.....

bubblegum

Reaction score
This is very unprofessional . I am disgusted with all this. You are not just slandering Tony , you are slandering yourselves as well because that just says what kind of person you are . If you have any personal issues with Tony G you should contact him personally not spread rumors. I could definitly vouge for Tony G not being gayor bi and for all the haters out there , He had a gastric bypass surgery for health reasons not liposuction.
Just for the record, it is not Tony's choice for this album not to be released yet. People are talking alot without knowing all the facts. He is actually in the process of re-producing the entire album with new producers and for those who previously ordered the album, and do not want to wait untill the albums new release date. You can contact him at agarcia0305@hotmail.com. He will be addressing these issues regarding the album and it's release delay so everyone can understand the truth behind this project. He doesn't want to bad mouth anyone or slander anybody. He just wants to make certain things clear. Thank you to all the fans standing behind him and still supporting his music. If anyone here is absolutly perfect in life let me see a show of hands. Until then people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.... you know who you are but more importantly , so does he.....

Phantazma

Reaction score
This is very unprofessional . I am disgusted with all this. You are not just slandering Tony , you are slandering yourselves as well because that just says what kind of person you are . If you have any personal issues with Tony G you should contact him personally not spread rumors. I could definitly vouge for Tony G not being gayor bi and for all the haters out there , He had a gastric bypass surgery for health reasons not liposuction.

Yo ma! Thanks for stopping by and shedding some light on this issue. Only you guys know what's really good. All else is hearsay ;)

TONYG

Reaction score
Just to clear things up Pompeo and I both personally know why my album has not been released. I set up the preorder link for my solo album before completing the last recorded track for the album. The only person who can release any of those tracks recorded for my album is me and me alone. I did not anticipate my albums release to be delayed so thats why i set the link to preorder my album. Unfortunately I have to reproduce the entire albums production, which is taking me time. The link to order the album has been down since i became aware that there would be a delay of it's release.
For anyone who preorded the album when was active you can contact me at my personal email tonyg360@gmail.com I do not want to use this forum or disrepect Kenny and Sals site. Anyone who has an issue because of a preorder purchase you can contact me there.
Thank you to all who continue to support my music.
I will not again put up the link until I have the finished product in my hands.
I personally apologize to anyone who was inconvinenced by my not being clear on the delay of my solo album.
I tell you what if anyone is going to give away my album to fans it will be me because I own the tracks, even if it meant for me to rerecord every single track over with different producers.
Also I will not come here to entertain bashing towards me I some people love the the gossip and drama, I have better things to do in the studio. MKG I can't wait to hear your version of "HE WILL NEVER" Thanks for having my back MIKE.

Tony G.

Last edited:

CPR Jose Ortiz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CPR_Jose_Ortiz @ www.freestyle.fm

This is exactly the same excuse he gave when he had the last "Pre-Order" issue.
Pre-Order is not something one uses to start a buzz on a Product.

Pre-Order is done when you actually have put the order in with a manufacturer.
These last two occasions with Tony G. He had not even contacted a manufacturer.
He was taking money first with NO projected date.
That is bad business.
It isn't a misunderstanding a delay in production or completion of a track.

I know for a fact that some Artists, Producers and Management do these pre-order because they don't have the money to press the product.

What they do is try to raise the funds by taking a pre-order.

And that is another lesson from the Clubhouse!

MIX1027FMDJ

Reaction score
I was listening to Divine Sounds - What people do for money. I came up with this song
Tony G came into the hood
He promised if you purchased his cds he would deliver the goods
That's what he said he played with your head
All the money he got went to his girlfriend
It might sound sad it might sound funny
But thats what Tony G did with all his fans money
Sorry but thats what i came up with when i was listening to that song today.

Oh shit..that is just too funny.:p