Tony G: The Real Story

Hugh Hefner

Reaction score
I am writing this Post to inform everyone about the new Tony G record, "A New Day". I am Pompeo Messano, C.E.O of AriArecords Label which Tony G was on. I have been contacted & approached at various shows by many of Tony G's fans who have purchased the record and have not yet received it. I have evidence from receipts sent to me by many of his fans of proof of purchasing the record . I have also received copies from Pay Pal as well. Those payments were made out to AriArecords/360musicgroup.

Many of his fans also were also getting in contact with me personally asking me for a refund of a product which they have not yet received. I did not know that people were making those payments through AriArecords. I have not received any money in connection with those payments. Tony G was using my label name and the account is actually under his name. These payments are being made to him personally. He is fraudulently using the AriArecords name to receive money of a record he does not have and that is in my possession. Tony G only has Demo versions of his songs.

Unfortunately, this is sad to his dedicated fans to see that Tony G has given no response back, no explanation, and no record. All I can recommend to anyone else, is to write to Pay Pal to get a refund or getting in contact with Tony G, on his MySpace(www.myspace.com/tonyg360music) and letting him deal with this matter himself.

For the love of Freestyle is why Freestyle has the reputation it does, but because of actions like this, that is what will give Freestyle a bad name. For his fans, I will finish Mastering the CD and once my labels MySpace Account is finished I will be posting it under AriArecords presents, Various Artist, the Tony G record to Download for free. As a payback to everyone for Tony G's mistakes. The remaining tracks were released to various other artist.

Anyone who would like to send me a comment may post them on my Metrostarr Radio website(www.Metrostarr.com/AriArecords) until my MySpace Account for my label is finished.

Thank you very much for your understanding and enjoy the FREE downloaded record Guaranteed!

damn. That's grimy. I heard he's done this before too.

Mr. X

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Tony's album non-freestyle?

Personally, I really dislike it when an artist releases an album, calling it freestyle, when its something totally different.

freestylegreek

Reaction score
Wasn't Aria Records Friends and produced Tony G's album?

Oh and for anyone who purchased his album or whatever album he has out contact paypal cause they should give you your money back and then Tony G will be contacted by paypal for why he has frauded alot of people.

But this kind of business doesnt surprise me as Stevie B is really well known for this. I used to know a guy who made a website for Stevie B and even went to his home for other things Stevie B wanted to work on. He would read alot of emails from fans asking where was their product for items they purchased from the stevie B site. This was many years back as I dont think he has any connection to Stevie B anymore.

Also a group named Tru Passion they did the same thing people sent them money for cds and hardly anyone got their cds.

It's people like this who make me rather purchase from ebay or amazon rather then deal with the artist themselves.

Last edited:

Mr. X

Reaction score
Wasn't Aria Records Friends and produced Tony G's album?
Oh and for anyone who purchased his album or whatever album he has out contact paypal cause they should give you your money back and then Tony G will be contacted by paypal for why he has frauded alot of people.
But this kind of business doesnt surprise me as Stevie B is really well known for this. I used to know a guy who made a website for Stevie B and even went to his home for other things Stevie B wanted to work on. He would read alot of emails from fans asking where was their product for items they purchased from the stevie B site. This was many years back as I dont think he has any connection to Stevie B anymore.
Also a group named Tru Passion they did the same thing people sent them money for cds and hardly anyone got their cds.
It's people like this who make me rather purchase from ebay or amazon rather then deal with the artist themselves.

Back in 2005, I purchased Stevie B's album "This Time" through paypal, and three days later I got it in the mail. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

As for Tru Passion, I wouldn't be too pissed off about not receiving the album. The album itself is total garbage and I only got my copy because someone gave it to me free.

Nuklid

Reaction score
thats true on tony g and i have lost some money by ordering from the NUI stuff and never receive them. i#m really pissed baut tony g.

@ Stevie B.: I have deal many times with him, have sold his Last CD and Single exclusive true my site and never had any trouble with. get my packages very fast with some extras.

Janko

Reaction score
This is disappointing...and the problem is, the legit artists that are out there doing new freestyle get lumped in with a loser like this. What an ass

Reaction score
I know the FACTS on whats going on with TONY G. He is a good friend of mine and is having major issues in his life at this time.. I'm sure if Tony was in the right state of mind he would not being doing this and take the risk of losing his fans.. I have had heart to heart talks with TONY and I hope he can bounce back.. He is such a talented artist and it would be a waste for Tony to throw his career away.. Pompeo is a GREAT friend of mine also and we are in the process of working on new projects together.. He is a very honest guy and has nothing to do with any payment made to the new TONY G solo album "A NEW DAY".. Pomp gave me all the songs exclusive so I can play them on my i-radio station metrostarr.com. He also said he did not want any of the tracks to leak out which i understand.. It's a GREAT album and NO it's not all freestyle. I feel it was the best work Tony and Pomp did as a team.. I'm know Pompeo is true to his word and will take care of those who paid for the CD. Once the CD is released, trust me that Pompeo will ship to those who paid FOR the new Tony G "A NEW DAY" CD.. I will keep everyone posted on whats going on.......

Yours In Music,
MKG

CPR Jose Ortiz

Reaction score
Everyone has major issues in their lives, they don't go out and rip people off.
This is NOT the first time that this has happened with Tony G.
I can provide many instances where he has taken people for their money.
These are not just regular people, they are his fans.

Not only does this hurt Tony G and his projects but it also hurts Freestyle period.
As of this moment. He is black listed. There are many more people that will be joining me.

Mr. X

Reaction score
Everyone has major issues in their lives, they don't go out and rip people off.
This is NOT the first time that this has happened with Tony G.
I can provide many instances where he has taken people for their money.
These are not just regular people, they are his fans.

Not only does this hurt Tony G and his projects but it also hurts Freestyle period.
As of this moment. He is black listed. There are many more people that will be joining me.

I agree with CPR, I'm tired of freestyle singers using something like "Major Issues" to justify their bad actions in the Freestyle scene.

Personally, I never liked Tony G. nor any of his music. Furthermore, ever since he went from large to skinny, he think he's MR. MACHISMO.

My advice to him would be, don't perform at any Freestyle concerts, you'll only cause trouble.

CPR Jose Ortiz

Reaction score
Large; Skinny! Both Versions of Tony G are crooks.
He and Billy Crayone should go on the tour together.
They can call themselves The Parasites of Freestyle.

CPR Jose Ortiz

Reaction score
They should have mug shots of these two side by side at every Freestyle website.
Under it should say.

DO NO BUY INTO ANY THEIR BULL SHIT!

nomesgustaspagetti

Reaction score
Major issues?? The issue is your friend is a crook and scanmmer. He should be in jail period. I think its hilarious that he didn't want the music to be "leaked". A leak only happens when you have million of fans and are established and well known. Not some two bit bisexual still paying for his liposuction.

Kid Heartbreak

Reaction score
Major issues?? The issue is your friend is a crook and scanmmer. He should be in jail period. I think its hilarious that he didn't want the music to be "leaked". A leak only happens when you have million of fans and are established and well known. Not some two bit bisexual still paying for his liposuction.

At first I thought you were talking about Crayola Colors when you said "bisexual", but then I realized that he probably doesn't like girls. So I'm assuming that you're referring to Tony G. as the "bisexual". I didn't know he was gay. WOW! This is better than TMZ.

Janko

Reaction score
Damn why did it have to go there....who gives a shit he is gay. That is his business lolol.....I just want quality music. :rolleyes:

freestylegreek

Reaction score
I was listening to Divine Sounds - What people do for money. I came up with this song

Tony G came into the hood
He promised if you purchased his cds he would deliver the goods
That's what he said he played with your head
All the money he got went to his girlfriend
It might sound sad it might sound funny
But thats what Tony G did with all his fans money

Sorry but thats what i came up with when i was listening to that song today.